Mii's for Brawl.

Started by Mr. LOL, June 26, 2011, 03:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

why don't you make the two standard miis that appear when you put "create a mii"?

btw here is a good place for mii textures
http://www.wiiplayable.com/playgame.php?gameid=157
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I can make the textures if you want.
But I need the files  :)

This is a cool idea and nice job on the mii vertex

I haven't shown the vertex yet. :>.>palm:
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%


August 22, 2011, 11:36:14 PM #20 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:38:39 PM by Mr. LOL
Quote from: 3MinuteMan on August 22, 2011, 11:31:37 PM
Can you do my Mii?
Pm it to me, then I'll decide if it'll be on the poll, then if it wins when the poll ends, I'll do it.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

Quote from: Mr. LOL on August 22, 2011, 02:57:10 PMI haven't shown the vertex yet. :>.>palm:
can you show us?

August 22, 2011, 11:41:49 PM #22 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:42:49 PM by Mr. LOL
Quote from: 3MinuteMan on August 22, 2011, 11:39:57 PM
can you show us?
Not until DJ Lowgey finishes the texture.

Edit: I also need to export everything.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

by the way I think you need to make another vertex for my mii's hair

August 24, 2011, 02:27:30 PM #24 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:16:42 PM by SuperBarrio
Congratulations! You made me finally stop lurking so I could respond to this!

I can 3D model, but not in Max, and have yet to do any vertex editing, so I'd be super greatful if you could do m y brothers Mii (And, if you don't mind me pushing it, my near identical mii ;))

Not too sure on rules on outside posting, but here are the models I've made of them:

http://superbarrio.deviantart.com/gallery/31008954#/d335nft


As I have the 3D models, I'd be happy to render it from any direction you like for refrence material :P

Also, I should probably specify, the one in green, my brothers - is the one I would like here. Thanks! (Orange one would be the second I would ask for, but as I said, I don't like to push it!)

Edit:

Not official Mii's, but you get the idea!
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

Ok you'll be on the poll.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%


Quote from: 3MinuteMan on August 24, 2011, 11:39:03 PM
What about my Mii?
You haven't PMed me a pic of it yet.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%



this is my mii i want to be on the poll

Wow. Just wow. I conceed - Your Mii is superior to mine :P (And as Toon Link would have better moves.)

Good work!
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.