Mii's for Brawl.

Started by Mr. LOL, June 26, 2011, 03:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello. I'm gonna make mii's. Two packs of them to be exact. One of male mii's. The other of female mii's. Both packs will be for ToonLink. Each pack will have six mii's. I finished one of the male mii's and have two other male mii's in production. So for male mii's, I'll make one for three people on kc-mm each. For female, I'll make one for six people on kc-mm each. If you want your MALE mii done, send me a pic of it and the 10 easiest looking ones get on a poll for kc-mm users to vote for. The three most voted for mii's will be made. Don't ask for pics because I want their brawl appearance to be a surprise.  :laugh:
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

That sounds cool

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

when do you think it will be finished?
PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

Quote from: SonicBrawler1234 on July 20, 2011, 04:47:23 AM
when do you think it will be finished?
As soon as I get enough mii's for the "Male Mii" poll.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

I'm surprised people haven't incorporated the Mario Kart Mii concept yet, because I wanna have my Mii's battle too!

July 21, 2011, 01:24:59 PM #5 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:57:02 PM by THEUltima
Yeah, My sd card got corrupted so I had to format it. All progress was lost. So there's a big chance of this being canceled.  :oshi:

Edit: Don't lock this JUST YET, I might be able to redo it.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

I've preview to do this :

You create a giant pack, with folder. On folder you put hair, head..
You put the texture too (color of face...).

i preview to do this over Toon Link. And my idead for the Smash attack was the Peach's Attack.

Quote from: THEUltima on July 21, 2011, 01:24:59 PM
Yeah, My sd card got corrupted so I had to format it. All progress was lost. So there's a big chance of this being canceled.  :oshi:

Edit: Don't lock this JUST YET, I might be able to redo it.

You know, it might be easier to use the alloys ported over someone (Zacko boy and zako girl) as a base reference for the mii's bodies. They already look quite a lot like miis do.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 21, 2011, 04:44:23 PM
You know, it might be easier to use the alloys ported over someone (Zacko boy and zako girl) as a base reference for the mii's bodies. They already look quite a lot like miis do.
NO
No Alloys
Are you insane man?

Maybe just the Mario, Falcon and Zelda alloys, but the Kirby alloys are too fat :D

August 18, 2011, 10:45:40 PM #10 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:53:40 PM by Mr. LOL
Yeah I'm finished vertexing the first mii (again). I need someone to make an HD texture. Then I'll do a preview.
Edit: This is what the mii is supposed to look like.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 21, 2011, 04:44:23 PM
You know, it might be easier to use the alloys ported over someone (Zacko boy and zako girl) as a base reference for the mii's bodies. They already look quite a lot like miis do.
I'm sticking with what I've got.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

August 18, 2011, 11:04:47 PM #11 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:21:44 PM by Christian_CAO
looks astoundingly good ^3^ I hope your project goes well ^3^

edit: and now I feel foolish  :af2:

^3^

August 19, 2011, 12:01:50 PM #12 Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:50:28 PM by Mr. LOL
That's not the vertex.
EDIT:I think I'll make the texture myself.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

whats the moveset gonna be?
even if the family may disappear, the time we spent together will not...
Check out my DeviantArt:
http://sigufaira.deviantart.com/
Check out my Youtube too!: http://www.youtube.com/user/faira0496?feature=watch
3DS FC: 0559-7845-4582
other info:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

personas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

No moveset in paticular just a vertex.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%