THE NEW GLORIOUS HUD
Most recent version (for P:M): Circle Stock (https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5hc64ix2o45r6l/%5BDec%2029%5D%20Battle%20HUD.zip) Square Stock (https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjf1ijqww064xxk/%5BDec%2029%5D%20Square%20Stocks.zip)
For vBrawl
Quote from: Shun_One on January 04, 2013, 03:43:09 AM
Squares (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2ost3n7q3a987bg) and Circles (http://www.mediafire.com/?v7b44doxb9mkknn)
To install open your SD card, go to private>wii>app>RSBE>pf> then bring the info2 and info you get in your downloads and replace the info and info2 that's currently in your SD card. It will replace many files during this, and let it merge/replace/etc, then you're all set up! Restart your Wii and run P:M again and it should all be there!
Update 12/29 (the day after 2.5's release):
(http://i.imgur.com/uqYyZ.png)
Circle Stocks (https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5hc64ix2o45r6l/%5BDec%2029%5D%20Battle%20HUD.zip)
Square Stock (http://www.mediafire.com/?wraybd2yc42j6dh)
-Removed names
-updated for 2.5
(12/13 update) Melee HUD beta!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Update 12/9:
A little combo video with this HUD in action (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOKckw9osng#)
(http://imageshack.us/a/img805/457/sdafljksd.png)
-Shortened and re-styled battle portraits
-New square stock options that look like this: (http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6567/infstccol0.png)
-Removed the colored line behind the names
-shun_one is a super epic guy
Update 11/27:
More clear stocks, new font.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit 11/15:
-New HUD progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Goal is this-ish, or at least to have the knowledge and freedom to make this:
Quote from: 'CAC' pid='109594' dateline='1352596214'

Feel free to tell me if there's anything to correct.
Original post:
With Project: M seeming to further push itself from Brawl I think there are quite a few more changes that could happen in many things other than the game play.
For example the menu's have the new background and things like the character icons have changed, and stuff like the new font.
I've started to attempt to change it more and further separate the two games.
One thing that stood out to me quite a bit was when you selected a character the little Brawl check-mark icon thing flashed. I took it upon myself to change that to the M from the P:M symbol.
I found the check-mark thing in common5>common5_en>sc_selcharacter_en>MiscData[30]>Textures>MenSelchrCoinEff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My next plan is to change the red and yellow flashing colors behind
READY TO FIGHT to blue and purple, like P:M.
I've already set the character icons to sometimes be behind each other, like how Dr. Mario, Falco, Pichu, etc are set slightly back on the z axis compared to the rest of the cast.
Has anyone else done/made anything like this? Ideas?
(( Will update more soon, and with the reply logs! ))
wow those hubs look awesome
Personally using this now. It looks so amazing and crisp, I hated playing on the normal HUD afterwards at a friend's house.
Very nice man.
Aaaand vBrawl Squares (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2ost3n7q3a987bg) and vBrawl Circles (http://www.mediafire.com/?v7b44doxb9mkknn)
The HUD you want isn't going to have names?
We're still trying to figure out a good design for our final HUD. That mock up was from a long time ago.
Looks totally awesome!
Are you guys gonna do BP's for other characters like , I don't know , Mewtwo.. xD
It actually looks neat, well done.
Quote from: Abbi on January 05, 2013, 05:20:36 AM
Looks totally awesome!
Are you guys gonna do BP's for other characters like , I don't know , Mewtwo.. xD
Sure, if you ask nicely. I assume you want Star Waffles Mewtwo?
This looks amazing ingame. i love it
nice
Post Merge: January 05, 2013, 06:05:39 PM
i like how theres no names so when i get a hack(and it doesn't come with a info.pac name) i dont need to make one
Quote from: Shun_One on January 05, 2013, 06:19:34 AM
Sure, if you ask nicely. I assume you want Star Waffles Mewtwo?
Yes , that would be totally awesome!
Maybe you could just use SJSs Mewtwo CSPs?
Thanks in advance!
Very Impressive :O
Can i only replace the the HUD without replacing the BP?
I've been using the new hud for the past few days, and I'm really digging it. Nice job!
Simple and clean.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 06, 2013, 11:45:31 PM
I've been using the new hud for the past few days, and I'm really digging it. Nice job!
Simple and clean.
Glad you like! We'll be updating as we release more versions, and I hope they continue to please.
Oh I loves it.
The download link does not work :ccc
Moblin's (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55637.0) Melee Fox CSS Portraits are now available for this HUD.
(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/80s_zpsc946beb2.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/Brown_zps6286e93a.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/DefaultBlue_zps200666a7.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/DefaultDark_zps4416b2d2.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/DefaultGreen_zps3a850f42.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/DefaultRed_zpsa082759b.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/DefaultWhite_zps016b1f97.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/Default_zps4231fee7.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/Marcus_zps8aa3b618.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/Maritime_zps5fe2e99a.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/Mars_zps491f6238.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/Minty_zps8953742d.png)(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Fox/SNES_zps44a160aa.png)
Can't seem to get this to work on regular brawl. It crashes after the strap screens.
Do I need to use project M for this to work?
And why is not in the vault yet?
Quote from: jaleiva on September 29, 2013, 02:14:50 AM
Do I need to use project M for this to work?
And why is not in the vault yet?
You don't need to use Project M.
And because I forgot this existed.
Great ! Thanks Man!
The link to the damage counter text redone without black boxes is wrong.
You need to fix the link please.