Poll
Question:
when do you wan't me to release it
Option 1: wait till it's done
votes: 8
Option 2: make a beta release
votes: 14
hey guys power here :P this is my psa thread! :D
coming soon!
little mac
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
greninja
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
jotaro
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
characters that i'm working on?
(http://i.imgur.com/8GYl0SZ.png)
attacks
waiting animations
(http://i.imgur.com/eoX9V55.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/8IqR6D9.gif)
realeases
jotaro kujo
joseph joestar
more coming ;D
Quote from: powerofthe17 on March 25, 2014, 01:19:58 PM
hey guys this is my first project and i'm a newbee on here so i'm gonna need all the help I can get for pit
what i'm making
-guardian orbitars
-upper dash arm
so please help me out as I am still new to brawl box thanks :)
Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 03:57:22 AM
ok so I have his starndard down b
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and I am now working on the start and finish of the animation but I kneed help with importing
Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 04:31:53 AM
Can any one help me import this model I made for the orbitars?
I'll give the link for the orbitars and I'll export the file in obj formate so you guys can make it into a formidable dae
That animation looks great for a newbie.
EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvNTII65AKs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvNTII65AKs) This should allow you to use obj. models in brawlbox
Hey guys this is my psa thread I'll be posting my psa's and projects characters i'm working on so enjoy :)
current projects being worked on
Greninja
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Little Mac
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Jonathan Joestar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Jotaro Kujio
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:af2: :af2: I'm looking forward to seeing little mac :af2: :happy:
Cool Little Mac and Greninja!
Not take any more
Pass me the link and I help
Stop making individual threads for your projects.
You have a thread for your projects, so use it.
Put at least sample photos
Update!!!!!
little mac over marth officiall
animations done?
-wait 1(http://i.imgur.com/eoX9V55.gif)
-wait 2 (http://i.imgur.com/8IqR6D9.gif)
new in-game previews to come! :)
You need to do something with the leg stretching.
yeah ik but it's what I can do for right now :P
*Subs for watching progress* No, no, don't mind me... *dissappears*
Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 08, 2014, 09:48:33 PM
-wait 1(http://i.imgur.com/eoX9V55.gif)
I'd add more arm movement, and vary the hip movement a little bit.
Something you should try doing is acting out the motions yourself, and see how they work.
Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 08, 2014, 09:48:33 PM
Update!!!!!
little mac over marth officiall
animations done?
-wait 1(http://i.imgur.com/eoX9V55.gif)
I like it, but I think the legs slide too much.
thanks guys i'll do my best to edit them once I finish his attacks XD
ok got more animations done here you go ;D
running animation
(http://i.imgur.com/4065pMt.gif)
his attack 1
(http://i.imgur.com/QXDTk5B.gif)
The sliding of the legs are something you should work on... lol...
Yeah for some reason in Maya the bones are smaller that the model so I have to work with him in Bb which sucks lol and leg sliding not used to making legs straight in Bb but in Maya no problem oh and guys I'm going to arazona for a few days so you can inspect these animations lol :) alright adigato austalajuego ! ,D
Can you show the 1st gif slower please? I can't see what is he doing...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/txxr0o2qpn8c15a/RunBrake.chr0?m= (https://www.dropbox.com/s/txxr0o2qpn8c15a/RunBrake.chr0?m=)
Um thank you
I have more things made of little mac
ok guys I redid his wait 1 :)
(http://i.imgur.com/Gwuev3U.gif)
It can still use work, but it is an improvement. The upper body looks rather rigid, and the arms lack movement... I suggest you try to do the motions yourself, and see how things move.
yeah ik i'm still tweaking him up more :)
edit: ok so I made some more improvements to his wait 1
(http://i.imgur.com/xrEExbr.gif)
I also finished his attack11
(http://i.imgur.com/5LvH0R9.gif)
now i'm going to transfer his attack12 and 13 ;D
anyone wan't to help me animate please be my guest :)
Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 16, 2014, 10:13:01 PM
edit: ok so I made some more improvements to his wait 1
(http://i.imgur.com/xrEExbr.gif)
Still lacks arm movement... lol...
ik but for some reason every time I look at his wait in his demonstartion video his arms don't move but a inch :-\
edit: I did some more attacks
attack12
(http://i.imgur.com/IU9El7O.gif)
attack100
(http://i.imgur.com/bMbikfL.gif)
what ive gotten done
-movement and running are done
-specials have been started on
what needs to be done
-special animations
-taunts
-final smash
-gfx
and i'll be posting screen shots soon :)
magnificent
Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 11, 2014, 05:54:45 AM
Yeah for some reason in Maya the bones are smaller that the model so I have to work with him in Bb
Go to Display->Animation->JointSize...
Can't see through the model? Theres a Joint X-Ray button on the viewport icons bar, all the way to the right.
ok so i'm uploading all of his attacks to bb here's what I have transferred so far
A redone attack 100
(http://i.imgur.com/atS4pMD.gif)
attack13
(http://i.imgur.com/t8u1ksL.gif)
dash attack
(http://i.imgur.com/IrQyIdm.gif)
up tilt
(http://i.imgur.com/2cjIh5A.gif)
up smash( slowed it down in bb)
(http://i.imgur.com/fGWx09f.gif)
OK so great news everyone! Little Mac is functioning properly and also little macs attacks are in the works anyone willing to do a preview?
Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 26, 2014, 11:54:35 PM
OK so great news everyone! Little Mac is functioning properly and also little macs attacks are in the works anyone willing to do a preview?
Hmmm... Sure, I'll do it.
OK I'll send the files over tomorrow :)
hey guys here are some in game pics of little mac
(http://i.imgur.com/WNFxZRd.jpg) (http://imgur.com/WNFxZRd)(http://i.imgur.com/xiiTdoP.jpg) (http://imgur.com/xiiTdoP)(http://i.imgur.com/IWaJwPw.jpg) (http://imgur.com/IWaJwPw)(http://i.imgur.com/qqM3ugj.jpg) (http://imgur.com/qqM3ugj)
Hey guys update new little Mac model coming and Tweaks to the psa
Hm. Not bad, my friend.
ok so news i'm now working on robin gonna need major help with gfx so here's his wait one
(http://i.imgur.com/CqdaV5n.gif)
what do yah think guys? :D :)
This Little Mac psa :)