Powerofthe17's Psa thread

Started by powerofthe17, March 25, 2014, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

when do you wan't me to release it

wait till it's done
8 (36.4%)
make a beta release
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

thanks guys i'll do my best to edit them once I finish his attacks XD

ok got more animations done here you go ;D

running animation


his attack 1
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

The sliding of the legs are something you should work on... lol...

July 11, 2014, 05:54:45 AM #17 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 05:56:45 AM by powerofthe17
Yeah for some reason in Maya the bones are smaller that the model so I have to work with him in Bb which sucks lol and leg sliding not used to making legs straight in Bb but in Maya no problem oh and guys I'm going to arazona for a few days so you can inspect these animations lol :) alright adigato austalajuego ! ,D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Can you show the 1st gif slower please? I can't see what is he doing...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Um thank you
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I have more things made of little mac

ok  guys I redid his wait 1 :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

It can still use work, but it is an improvement. The upper body looks rather rigid, and the arms lack movement... I suggest you try to do the motions yourself, and see how things move.

July 16, 2014, 10:13:01 PM #24 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:19:29 AM by powerofthe17
yeah ik i'm still tweaking him up more :)



edit: ok so I made some more improvements to his wait 1


I also finished his attack11

now i'm going to transfer his attack12 and 13 ;D

anyone wan't to help me animate please be my guest :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 16, 2014, 10:13:01 PM
edit: ok so I made some more improvements to his wait 1


Still lacks arm movement... lol...

July 17, 2014, 08:03:18 PM #26 Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:39:54 AM by powerofthe17
ik but for some reason every time I look at his wait in his demonstartion video his arms don't move but a inch  :-\

edit: I did some more attacks

attack12

attack100


what ive gotten done
-movement and running are done
-specials have been started on

what needs to be done
-special animations
-taunts
-final smash
-gfx

and i'll be posting screen shots soon :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


July 19, 2014, 07:26:30 AM #28 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 07:27:49 AM by TheShyGuy
Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 11, 2014, 05:54:45 AM
Yeah for some reason in Maya the bones are smaller that the model so I have to work with him in Bb

Go to Display->Animation->JointSize...  

Can't see through the model?  Theres a Joint X-Ray button on the viewport icons bar, all the way to the right.

July 22, 2014, 10:01:24 PM #29 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:07:03 PM by powerofthe17
ok so i'm uploading all of his attacks to bb here's what I have transferred so far

A redone attack 100

attack13

dash attack

up tilt

up smash( slowed it down in bb)

             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!