Powerofthe17's Psa thread

Started by powerofthe17, March 25, 2014, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

when do you wan't me to release it

wait till it's done
8 (36.4%)
make a beta release
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

March 25, 2014, 01:19:58 PM Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:11:57 PM by powerofthe17
hey guys power here :P this is my psa thread! :D

coming soon!
little mac
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


greninja
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


jotaro
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


characters that i'm working on?


attacks

waiting animations



realeases

jotaro kujo

joseph joestar

more coming ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

March 26, 2014, 03:18:13 PM #1 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:06:33 PM by SolarGamer4774
Quote from: powerofthe17 on March 25, 2014, 01:19:58 PM
hey guys this is my first project and i'm a newbee on here so i'm gonna need all the help I can get for pit

what i'm making

-guardian orbitars
-upper dash arm

so please help me out as I am still new to brawl box thanks :)

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 03:57:22 AM

ok so I have his starndard down b
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and I am now working on the start and finish of the animation but I kneed help with importing

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 04:31:53 AM

Can any one help me import this model I made for the orbitars?

I'll give the link for the orbitars and I'll export the file in obj formate so you guys can make it into a formidable dae
That animation looks great for a newbie.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvNTII65AKs This should allow you to use obj. models in brawlbox

Hey guys this is my psa thread I'll be posting my psa's and projects characters i'm working on so enjoy :)

current projects being worked on

Greninja
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Little Mac
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jonathan Joestar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jotaro Kujio
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

 :af2: :af2: I'm looking forward to seeing little mac :af2: :happy:



Pass me the link and I help

May 29, 2014, 03:50:27 PM #7 Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:52:39 PM by KingOfChaos
Stop making individual threads for your projects.

You have a thread for your projects, so use it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Update!!!!!
little mac over marth officiall

animations done?
-wait 1
-wait 2

new in-game previews to come! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

You need to do something with the leg stretching.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah ik but it's what I can do for right now :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

*Subs for watching progress* No, no, don't mind me... *dissappears*
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 08, 2014, 09:48:33 PM
-wait 1

I'd add more arm movement, and vary the hip movement a little bit.

Something you should try doing is acting out the motions yourself, and see how they work.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 08, 2014, 09:48:33 PM
Update!!!!!
little mac over marth officiall

animations done?
-wait 1

I like it, but I think the legs slide too much.