Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dragoon Fighter

#1
Nice work so far it will be awesome when 2.0 comes out.
#2
I liked raptor, I guess one can always add them back in.
#3
Really no comments? I assume that it is an update to project ex, I guess I will have to try it out later, but atm I am a bit tied up hopefully it works out fine.
#4
For the project m expansion, why do you have 2 norfairs, and 2 wariowares?
#5
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 06, 2014, 01:47:37 AM
its for 3, not 3.6

Could you provide a download link for version 3? If you don't have one I understand, but I sheared throughout the vault only to find either version 3.6 or 2.2. I assume mariodk must of deleted the old v3 when he updated it, but I could be wrong about that.
#6
Quote from: Mariodk on June 05, 2014, 09:07:01 AM
only models made for the moveset works for this movesets
so no

Oh, unfortunate. I do have another question though this texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29197 is said to work with the move set (Well comes with a version that is supposed to), but when I tried to use it, it failed I assume that it was designed to work with one of the older versions of your move-set. Would you know which one or did I do something wrong on my end?
#7
Quick question if I wanted to use the SMBZ moveset over a different texture, say for example paper mario (recolors) how would I go about doing that?
#8
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
June 04, 2014, 06:59:52 AM
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 04, 2014, 05:51:10 AM
Set the compression of the file to 'None' and save it as a .pac~


Nice, just got it working, thank you very much.
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
June 04, 2014, 05:44:01 AM
Hey quick question if I want to clone a character, but the texture of said character only comes in psc files on the brawlvault, how would I go about creating the pac files to make the clone work? If it is over link should I download fitlink0x.pac and import stuff from the psc, or do I do something else entirely?
#10
Actually there is a PSA package floating somewhere around in the vault called cross generations, which is similar to what your talking about, but all the characters are not original like you to want as most of them are already from an existing universe. For example characters like Shadow, Zero, Goku, ect.

Personally given Phantom Wings clone engine I would love to see the cross generations concept revisited and have the PSA's replace not only the original characters, but fill out all 100 character slots with nothing, but PSA's. That is just me however.
#11
Alright I recently got a second laptop, I was going to use one for pc gaming and the other one for dolphin and project m. So I have several questions relating to them, but the first question is which one would be more ideal for running dolphin.

Computer 1: Asus
1.9ghz quad core
8GB of RAM
amd processor (forget the exact name, but equivalent to an i5)
x64 bit
Windows 7

Computer 2: Dell
2.4 ghz duo core
4GB of RAM
Intell i5 processor
x64 bit
Windows vista

The second question is does dolphin run better on steam OS than it does windows? The reason I ask is I was going to keep my gaming computer on windows, but possibly convert the other one to a steam machine, so if I wanted to in addition to running dolphin I could stream my steam games when ever that feature goes public. That being said I will not convert the any of the computer's OS if it runs a risk of a performance drop from dolphin, as I feel the need to try and get a constant 60fps if possible.
#12
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on May 09, 2014, 03:35:54 PM
I dunno. I freeze whenever I pick an expansion stage on console.

Well that's not much help. Perhaps we can help each other out here is my virtual sd card that is with the project m + stage expansion: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir9p28di51gpjab/sd%28Stage+expansion%29.raw

If you find the time, let's see if you can recreate my problem, if you can't then we can start narrowing down the differences it down until we isolate the key difference and I can fix it accordingly.
#13
I am having a problem with the stage expansion pack with project m, after a possibly random number of matches (I have not sat down and counted so it could be consistent) dolphin will crash. When using a normal project m virtual sd card dolphin does not crash on me. I was wondering what are some of the possible issues that could be causing this?
#14
Help / Dolphin Thread
January 15, 2013, 11:35:44 PM
Well I got Dolphin Working on my computer at 60fps so I wish to start using hacks, I know that the file patch code is not supported so what would I have to do in order to use brawl hacks on the emulator? Say if I wanted Brawl Minus or Project: M?
#15
Awesome, thanks I was really looking forward to this new pack.