I need them shapes again. Im talkin bout dem basic blocks and stuff.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Inner Moka on April 06, 2011, 08:24:37 AMNo way I scrapped that idea.
I think it's along the lines of a sky stage... Probably Sky Land. (unless he thought up a new one... XD)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 22, 2011, 11:29:43 PMYes he will. Im going to get Radical Highway done first though.Quote from: Stuff3 on March 22, 2011, 10:35:34 PM
Thanks guys. Im kind of blushing right now. lol.
The stage collisions are slightly off and people seem to be falling through weird spots so im going to try and fix that right away so make sure you get the new version which will be up tonight probably.
That sounds great! Cause I remember showing this off to a few friends of mine in a 4-player match before you released it to the public and Ike fell at the beginning for some reason. I'm glad that this is going to be fixed!
You're stage is amazing and I'm very of the craftsmanship put into here thus far... and as such you deserve all the praise in the world for it! ;)
P.S. Is Baby Bowser going to fall from the sky after his bigger self goes off screen? (I'd check the Brawlvault entry but I'm without my Brawl disc till at least Friday. :P)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 14, 2011, 02:06:03 AMwhy were you lookin?
Epic progress sir! I already said it, but had to make it official in your thread.
Also, that N guy has no ass.
Bye.
Quote from: Lethal Blade on March 10, 2011, 04:03:54 PMof course they will move, dont be silly.
Make sure those platforms animate like in SA2 (other items would be appreciated too)
Good job on the stage too!
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 11 queries.