:srs: Wow, now that's complex! This PSA's so awesome, I CAN wait for it! ;D
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 02, 2011, 01:53:33 AMThanks!
You can send the files to me, and i can take picture for you.
just wait till tommorow.
Quote from: IxI Stacker IxI on March 01, 2011, 10:10:26 PMThanks. Well, you could look for things like if the hitbox on the sword is too short or too long and makes it look funny. Mainly watch out for any glitches like something not working right, or even not working at all. I'd also very much appreciate your oppinion n' maybe give me some of your ideas on what should be changed/added. ;D
Sounds like a good idea, i could be a tester like what do you want me to look for?
Quote from: Fliptocat on February 14, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
^Thanks for the idea. ^_^ I'll try and implement it in his moveset.
Also, Tales of the Abyss is awesome. ^_^ Though I prefer Tales of Innocence.
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 11 queries.