Valkyrie Profile: Freya----for Valkyrie Profile Fans...I <3 Freya =]

Started by DivineOverlord, February 27, 2011, 12:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Divine Overlord, have you made progress with the animations of Philia? And by this I mean have you fixed the problem of the sword that you had before?

You probably wonder why I ask this, and especially here, but there is a very good reason.

I saw on google that the character called Lenneth wields a sword, if this character is truly the one you're talking about. Good luck for the one who wants to do a vertex of her, because I think she will be hard.... But the most annoying thing, is the sword. I don't really think the chain can be transformed to a sword, I'm not sure but still... Maybe you will have to import an other sword like Ike's for example, but if it is the case, I hope you have fixed the problem of Philia, because if you can't point this sword where you want, it will be hard to make a good Psa of her...

Omega Phazon Samus: Good job! Well done!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 27, 2011, 01:13:57 AM
Here is something for the CSS





Oh and you know my fetish for porting my models. it'll go over Shiek. i haven't really gotten far, but we can easily come up with a moveset.

awesome...

heres a video of what I would put as lenneth's final smash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMmsRQ-NehY
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 27, 2011, 01:12:28 AM@pride: awesome, lemme know when you finish so I can put it on here :D
Will do. Currently rendering a video for Power. Whe it's done i can start recording :D

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 27, 2011, 01:15:52 AM
Divine Overlord, have you made progress with the animations of Philia? And by this I mean have you fixed the problem of the sword that you had before?

You probably wonder why I ask this, and especially here, but there is a very good reason.

I saw on google that the character called Lenneth wields a sword, if this character is truly the one you're talking about. Good luck for the one who wants to do a vertex of her, because I think she will be hard.... But the most annoying thing, is the sword. I don't really think the chain can be transformed to a sword, I'm not sure but still... Maybe you will have to import an other sword like Ike's for example, but if it is the case, I hope you have fixed the problem of Philia, because if you can't point this sword where you want, it will be hard to make a good Psa of her...

Omega Phazon Samus: Good job! Well done!

so far i just have her wait 1 done and her A attacks. I haven't really had a chance to do much since I have to edit almost every frame in some animations. Wait 1 took the longest for phila.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Her A attacks? So I suppose it means you fixed the problem of the sword which didn't point where you wanted! Good thing because you will need it I think if you make Lenneth!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 27, 2011, 01:21:01 AM
Her A attacks? So I suppose it means you fixed the problem of the sword which didn't point where you wanted! Good thing because you will need it I think if you make Lenneth!

oh I just wanted her sword to point downwards in her wait 1 and walk animations but right now they point forward since it is an article. I'll just import another sword and edit the direction it comes out.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 27, 2011, 01:15:52 AM
Divine Overlord, have you made progress with the animations of Philia? And by this I mean have you fixed the problem of the sword that you had before?

You probably wonder why I ask this, and especially here, but there is a very good reason.

I saw on google that the character called Lenneth wields a sword, if this character is truly the one you're talking about. Good luck for the one who wants to do a vertex of her, because I think she will be hard.... But the most annoying thing, is the sword. I don't really think the chain can be transformed to a sword, I'm not sure but still... Maybe you will have to import an other sword like Ike's for example, but if it is the case, I hope you have fixed the problem of Philia, because if you can't point this sword where you want, it will be hard to make a good Psa of her...

Omega Phazon Samus: Good job! Well done!

Thank you

and we'll be using Marth's Model and then porting it over shiek... it was liket his with Clare.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Divine Overlord: Ok, I have faith in you, but I hope we will be able to have Philia pointing her sword below her, it is very important because it is used in most of her animations so...

Omega Phazon Samus: Ok, I see now, good luck to you in that case!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 27, 2011, 01:25:12 AM
Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 27, 2011, 01:15:52 AM
Divine Overlord, have you made progress with the animations of Philia? And by this I mean have you fixed the problem of the sword that you had before?

You probably wonder why I ask this, and especially here, but there is a very good reason.

I saw on google that the character called Lenneth wields a sword, if this character is truly the one you're talking about. Good luck for the one who wants to do a vertex of her, because I think she will be hard.... But the most annoying thing, is the sword. I don't really think the chain can be transformed to a sword, I'm not sure but still... Maybe you will have to import an other sword like Ike's for example, but if it is the case, I hope you have fixed the problem of Philia, because if you can't point this sword where you want, it will be hard to make a good Psa of her...

Omega Phazon Samus: Good job! Well done!

Thank you

and we'll be using Marth's Model and then porting it over shiek... it was liket his with Clare.

ok as long as sheik will have a sword lol. and enough file size to do code which I doubt. :/ perhaps over link, toon link, or marth will work.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I only got to play the demo, but it was amazing, I'm gonnuh get the full game sometime for sure. And awesome PSA of Freya DO, as usual, lol! :happy:
Can't wait for Philia, I know it's gonnuh ber great! ;)
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D



@Diviine Overlord.

Have you tried to fix the bone the sword is attached to?


I know.

Over ike, and provide a .REL to go over shiek.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: LukefonFabre4 on February 27, 2011, 01:35:02 AM
I only got to play the demo, but it was amazing, I'm gonnuh get the full game sometime for sure. And awesome PSA of Freya DO, as usual, lol! :happy:
Can't wait for Philia, I know it's gonnuh ber great! ;)


oh that reminds me, i forgot to make a stronger version of this PSA. I find myself losing to the OP characters often :/


Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 27, 2011, 01:40:56 AM
@Diviine Overlord.

Have you tried to fix the bone the sword is attached to?


I know.

Over ike, and provide a .REL to go over shiek.

I'll check on that as I work on a peach PSA.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Rendering the video now. Then uploading and sending it here :P

Well, getting a ik's REL over Sheik might be impossible. seeing how Sheik shares Zelda's .REL

so over another character... we'll make it over Ike and port Ike over someone else.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 27, 2011, 01:50:48 AM
Well, getting a ik's REL over Sheik might be impossible. seeing how Sheik shares Zelda's .REL

so over another character... we'll make it over Ike and port Ike over someone else.

yeah, that'll work too.



Edit: I have now included an OP version  :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo