Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Thanks! I always loved coming up with ideas for things waaaay more than, well...pretty much anything else :laugh:
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D



^Thanks for the idea. ^_^ I'll try and implement it in his moveset.

Also, Tales of the Abyss is awesome. ^_^ Though I prefer Tales of Innocence.

Quote from: Fliptocat on February 14, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
^Thanks for the idea. ^_^ I'll try and implement it in his moveset.

Also, Tales of the Abyss is awesome. ^_^ Though I prefer Tales of Innocence.

Thanks! And yes, TotA is :happy:
I never got the chance to play Innocence, but I always wanted to... Heck! I've always wanted to play ALL the "Tales of" games lol!
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D



Same here. ^_^ Never got a chance to play most of 'em though. If you do ever play Innocence, make sure to use AbsoluteZero's translation patch, it's really great.

Yeah, I'll have to play it sometime. Awesome, thanks for tellin' me what the patch is called. That'll make it sooo much better lol.

Oh, and good luck on finishin' your Banjo PSA. I can't wait til' it's done. It'll probably be the only character I'll play for like month! :af:
:>.>:..............
*runs upstairs hysterically and starts hyperly playing Banjo Tooie for nostalgic reasons while quickly shouting "See you later!!"*
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D



I actually was in the process of working on Banjo :notimp:
and I will keep working on it
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^That's fine. I won't try and stop you from making it. I'm still gonna do my verson. The more the better, I suppose......

As long as it is not like the frenesy of Shadows hacks, and I speak about the models edited, it will be fine! :laugh: Anyway, a good character I think, even if I don't really imagine him in Brawl, it would be good!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

actually, banjo has more reasons to appear than sonic and snake... xD
even if microsoft bought banjo, it began as nintendo fella, i remember the game for advance too, was pretty good...

^You've got a point. And the GBA one was pretty good. ^_^

Does anyone have a good reference video? I could go upstairs and start up my N64, but I'd have to run back and forth to animate everything.

Jokekid: This is not a problem of having reasons to appear that I was talking about. It is just that a character like Banjo and Kazooie, I don't imagine them very well in a fighting game, even in ssbb, but be careful, I say this because I've only played the first on n64, I played one on gba, but I don't remember a lot. And with the movements, I don't really know what can be put for him, I don't really know all of his movements after all. This is why I don't imagine him well in Ssbb, for now, because I'm sure when the Psa will be completed that I will change of opinion! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

wait, so are you going to start working on banjo or finish kenpachi? (im surprised im the first to ask this)

^I'm still workin' on Kenpachi, but Banjo'll probably come out first.

Hey, I just thought of something. If you haven't decided on his Final Smash yet, then I'd like to make a suggestion. Maybe you could make his Final Smash be like Snake's, but it would be like in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fp0wdeNeM&feature=related

You could even make Kazooie partially visible during it like when you enter the Mayan Temple.
Oh, and one more thing. If you haven't, you could maybe give him a glide like Pit/MetaKnight's. ;D
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D



banjo never glides... u could just use kazooie to jump a little further...