Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SmashFan127

#1
Quote from: DemonBoy on October 23, 2012, 01:48:59 AM
sorry but I have no way of getting the game now.
I tried ripping the model myself, but I don't know how to fix backface culling with both sides.
#2
Do you mind ripping some models of Janus Cascade from the PS2 Game Wild Arms 3? I've got the save state to do so.
#3
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.67b Released
July 25, 2012, 12:03:02 AM
Problem.....I exported an MMD Knight Blazer DAE in a t-pose, but BrawlBox crashes whenever it's imported. Any advice, BlackJax?
#4
Help / BrawlBox DAE error
July 24, 2012, 11:25:32 PM
OK! so I made a pmd file in a T-Pose and exported it to a DAE file. Problem is that whenever I try to import the model in BrawlBox to convert it to a MDL0 file, it crashes. Any help on the situation would be very appreciated.
#5
Help / Knight Blazer from Wild ARMs 2 (as seen in WA5)
December 14, 2011, 01:40:03 AM
I was thinking about the model request system and thought I could request a model rip from my favorite RPG series, Wild ARMs. The character I'm talking about here is the demon-knight form of Ashley Winchester from Wild ARMs 2, Knight Blazer! Please note you can look up pictures of the artwork and you have to remove the weapons in the model's hands.

Anyone up?
#6
Help / help with custom sets on riivolution
August 21, 2011, 03:47:25 PM
i need help really badly! i try to play custom set 1 but instead it plays music from the classic expansion pack.
anyone know how to fix this?
#7
I'd still vote for Yami
#9
 :notimp:
#10
if he did, I want know how....
#11
hey wait a sec!
How is that Yami model put together already?!
#12
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 09, 2011, 01:59:07 AM
Yami's models from okami are unusable, unless we merge all of the models once the importer is complete.

the same would go for other Okami bosses
#13
Quote from: Who dun took Louis' name? on August 09, 2011, 01:26:48 AM
Replace Tabuu with Yami. Or Chuck Norris.

Yami is a good idea, to be honest.
#14
I would replace...

Ridley and Meta Ridley with Orochi and True Orochi from Okami
Galleom with the Spider Queen from Okami

That's all I have so far.
#15
it only does file replacement option