Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ALEX_DX_67

#1
why have your pair of plumbers no final smash ?? can you correct this please when you have time ?
#3
Quote from: BNX56 on July 10, 2011, 01:58:39 PM
lol, don't take it that way. It's just that everyone is patiently wating for the next game. I'm sure SDo0M didn't mean it that way unless something was said in order to respond in that likeness.

I support SSB4!!!!!

ok cool :D
#4
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 01:35:09 PM
I am chilled.  Your post was just pointless because everyone on this forum already knows this.  Honestly, this is a Smash Bros forum.  You'd think people would be aware of the next Smash Bros.  Common sense dude

ok ok ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I UNDERSTAND !!!
#5
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 01:28:07 PM
Firstly, it's not for Wii.  Secondly, you're off topic and thirdly what hole have you been living in?  We've known this for a month already.

chilt out man  :srs:
#6
look at this super smash bros 4 for the WII U and nintendo 3DS  :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_qwFzXXJec
#7
Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 10:59:06 AM
not the Down-B in air but maybe i get the up-B abit slower now

I like the down B in 0.8 too bad :oshi:
#8
can you make the down B and up B on 0.8 in the next version
#9
I have a idea for SMBZ Fire sonic FS

make two FS when you make up taunt he make a fire explosion

when you do nothing he make normal super sonic or super fire sonic  :af2:
#10
Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 07, 2011, 04:16:55 AM
Hey, did you change Goku's final smash? it looks a lot different animation-wise. here are pics:





I was in the process of making a spirit bomb effect lol

COOL you use my textature  :happy:
#11
UP-B and
DOWN-B in 0.8 ist better I think so  :oshi:

#12
The SMBZ Mario V2 looks awsome a new final smash looks good
#15
i mean SmashClash not you

ok when i learn it i sent you the link on youtube ok :D