Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


too bad music in background
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


look at this super smash bros 4 for the WII U and nintendo 3DS  :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_qwFzXXJec

Quote from: ALEX_DX_67 on July 10, 2011, 01:20:59 PM
look at this super smash bros 4 for the WII,WII U and nintendo 3DS  :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_qwFzXXJec

Firstly, it's not for Wii.  Secondly, you're off topic and thirdly what hole have you been living in?  We've known this for a month already.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 01:28:07 PM
Firstly, it's not for Wii.  Secondly, you're off topic and thirdly what hole have you been living in?  We've known this for a month already.

chilt out man  :srs:

yeah i saw it live :D so i knew the first sec.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ALEX_DX_67 on July 10, 2011, 01:30:07 PM
chilt out man  :srs:

I am chilled.  Your post was just pointless because everyone on this forum already knows this.  Honestly, this is a Smash Bros forum.  You'd think people would be aware of the next Smash Bros.  Common sense dude

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 01:35:09 PM
I am chilled.  Your post was just pointless because everyone on this forum already knows this.  Honestly, this is a Smash Bros forum.  You'd think people would be aware of the next Smash Bros.  Common sense dude

ok ok ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I UNDERSTAND !!!

Quote from: ALEX_DX_67 on July 10, 2011, 01:54:46 PMok ok ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I UNDERSTAND !!!

lol, don't take it that way. It's just that everyone is patiently wating for the next game. I'm sure SDo0M didn't mean it that way unless something was said in order to respond in that likeness.

I support SSB4!!!!!


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: BNX56 on July 10, 2011, 01:58:39 PM
lol, don't take it that way. It's just that everyone is patiently wating for the next game. I'm sure SDo0M didn't mean it that way unless something was said in order to respond in that likeness.

I support SSB4!!!!!

ok cool :D

new Smash bros on 3DS?
I have no idea about that....
That I know is title at all...
But I don't care about that....

On Topic question....
how powerful Young Naturo is?
same as Goku?

about the same powerful as Con Naturo PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


btw moveset list for Geno i will be going after:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later