DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

this only a beta right now just wait :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 13, 2011, 04:26:30 PM
nope this too overpowered and my PSAs is mainly for Vbrawls(rarely i do overpowered PSas but Buffed PSAs i will do like my Goku then he is done)
maybe he means the angle of the attack

that the same animation the only change is that he charging it downwards
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



it looks like Limited time. wins ok then i try to make it and hopefully it will work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok i am abit thinking on merge this thread+my own Project Thread
for afew reasons
1. ppl sometimes talking about Dragonbrawl things in my own Project Thread
2. ppl also sometimes talking about my moveset(not dragonball) here
3. i think it will be alot easyer for all of us :D
so i will lock this thread as soon i got time for update First post on my Project Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21256.0/
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the project is not dead :D
i will just move to a other thread as soon i can update my Thread
i can´t right now :( it saying error 500 then i try to preview First post
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




i even got that error then under 10 ppl is online i can´t even edit title on the thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

this project is not dead i just move thread to my own Project Thread all i just needing is dont get that error 500
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


lol :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later