Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ikuto

#1
Why does it say no network when I clearly have a network and it's connected because I JUST double checked?
#3
Made an intro for a future series in which I play and live-stream Project M content, Enjoy!
Project M 3.0 Intro
#4
Can't wait :D
Roy, Turbo mode, alt costumes and any other surprises and my schools marking period just ended/started so no work to catch up on :)
Project M 3.0 all day!!!
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
April 30, 2013, 01:15:37 AM
Can't wait for the Ichigo PSA! Love Bleach and nice looking models :)
#6
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Sonic Brawl Z Team
January 26, 2013, 05:24:22 PM
Quote from: ShadowBlade on January 24, 2013, 08:47:56 PM
How about solver for the fusion name? Or umm... well ill try to think of one

Post Merge: January 24, 2013, 10:33:59 PM

Try burst limit theme song with the same intro and it will be awesome
Burst limit huh? Not a bad idea, does the footage have to be from brawl or from anywhere?
#7
Hey mariodk I can be video editor and put trailers/videos together etc... Only if you want is a small job so I can handle it. Like I said only if you want.
#8
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Sonic Brawl Z Team
December 22, 2012, 06:25:54 PM
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on December 20, 2012, 08:50:07 PM
Hope you'll enjoy it, cause i'm trying to remake (it's not going well due to difficulty)

like i want to be exactly like the tenkaichi intro like Exactly the same, just the characters change is the only thing different.

But when i find or make more intro's everyone is going to vote which one i should use (i like basically all of them i just can't decide)

Pretty soon i got to update the Coming Soon Pic
Hey video editor here! Lol. Yeah I'll try to piece together an intro, but we have to talk to see how u want it. Only if u want.
#9
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Sonic Brawl Z Team
December 08, 2012, 10:07:59 PM
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on December 08, 2012, 09:33:28 PM
Alright change of plans for SBZ we need people to decide what the Preview/trailer/teaser will be, before i can start it
I though we already established that?
#10
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Noob Starter Kit
December 03, 2012, 01:29:07 AM
Yes I keep wanting to do something like this but im just way too busy, can I join i know ill be able to help you get this done if someone else is heading the project...  Actually hold on pm me, then we can discuss.
#11
Help / Re: Riivolution CSS Trouble!!
November 11, 2012, 07:41:18 PM
Luckily for you iv'e felt this rage so i'm going to help you. I can fix the problem if I know one thing, what version of brawl box are you using?
#13
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Sonic Brawl Z Team
November 07, 2012, 12:06:36 AM
ok so do you want to make a script, Should I make a script, or are we copying the words form the anime?
#14
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 06, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
Hmmm....show off submissions for contests?
hm.... Not a bad idea ill see, you can (goes for everybody) suggest vids.
#15
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 06, 2012, 12:57:54 AM
*subscribes*
Thanks man :D Glad I made it to 5 subs in one day :happy:
any suggestions on what to do tomorrow if not then maybe another project M show-off.