Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ryuu Seika

#1
Music & SFX / Re: Project Tales [Music] (Poll is added)
October 22, 2011, 07:17:50 PM
Quote from: Innerscope on October 21, 2011, 10:51:45 PM@ryuu seika: Most of the things that you want are in the brawl vault already. I'll probably work on Beat the Angel and Final Destination since Tloz didn't loop those songs (and the FD link is broken)

I think you misunderstand me. That's what I HAVE, not what I WANT. I'm saying I can provide the lot of them, though they won't have proper credit unless I can find the links again.
#2
Model Imports / Re: Fonon Project
October 22, 2011, 07:09:37 PM
Light Spear Canon for forward throw?
#3
Music & SFX / Re: Project Tales [Music] (Poll is added)
October 21, 2011, 09:41:53 PM
VS: Good remixes but poor source material. Why did they pick the worse battle themes to remix? (I didn't vote).
Abyss: Doesn't even compare to "Meaning of Birth" (I'll find the Brawl Vault link later).
ToS: One of the best tracks in the game and a personal favourite. Both great remixes.
Destiny2: I prefered the original end of a thought (and have it on guitar hero) but this version isn't bad. Dona Nobis souds familliar but I think the version I once knew was better. Maybe a ToS remix or something?
Vesperia: It's ok...
RM2: Not bad.
ToX: Some great stuff, some rubbish.

I'll have to dig through my personal collection of tales BRSTMs. I have classics like "Fighting of the Spirit", "Beat the Angel", "Decisive", "Take up the Cross", "Meaning of Birth" and, of course, "Final Destination".
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: SandBag PSA Official thread
September 11, 2011, 06:57:54 PM
I doubt this belongs here but I can't see where else to put it:

Can I get a movesetless Sandbag over an Alloy please?
#5
Yeah, clearly the genericness of certain bits of the moveset isn't your fault in the slightest.
Definitely fun to play as him though, just so you don't get the wrong impression.
#6
@ShiiinDoom: Those are quotation marks on the orange Tshirt, just so you know. Oh and thanks for explaining what Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku is but why does Scott have it?
#7
Sorry, I've not looked at Zelos' moves in a long time and everyone else does jump when performing Hell Pyre (excluding Chester who's Hell Pyre is technically a different move).
#8
Most of Scott's moves feel like they're riped straight from other characters. It makes sense, being the video game enthusiast that he is but still...

Also, he's a really hard character to pick up. I don't think he's bad, just takes a lot more effort to learn than most and his air guarding game is practically suicide.
#9
There's no need to make a jump for Hell Pyre. For the Aerial version he's already in the air (though he'll need a little up and backwards boost from the throw) and on the ground you can have him use Chester's bow version. Infact, all you'd need for the latter is a few effects on Toon Link's fire arrows.
#10
Yep, you're right, sorry. It starts as they're making their way to "The Rockit".
#11
Aww, you had to release it at around midnight my time :(. I was waiting all evening for him.
No matter though, the waiting's over and I can own with him now.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 26, 2011, 12:25:28 AM[youtube link]

That so wasn't in the film. I watched it atleast 5 times and that was not in there.
#12
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 23, 2011, 08:41:14 PMWell no s*** it's based off video game and comic scott XD  Good luck trying to replicate Michael freakin Cera.

I did say it wasn't surprising.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 25, 2011, 12:30:32 PMFor a second, I thought it said "Nega Kitten" above someone's name instead of Mega Kitten. Too... much... Scott... Pilgrim... @.@

It says Mega Kitten? Man, I must have misread that too.

And while we're on the subject of Nega Scott, I liked him when he had the whole inversion thing going on along with the desaturation and such.
#13
Quote from: haloedhero on March 05, 2011, 02:56:09 AMNote: Telling me (and everyone else) how awesome it is will totally help get this hack done faster.
I promise.

Definitely awesome and I'm loving the weird counter move mechanics.
My only complaint is that this looks nothing whatsoever like movie Scott but that's hardly a surprise.