Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 25, 2011, 06:45:54 PM
OK, I can confirm that Scott will be released within a few hours. Unfortunately, the CSPs aren't quite ready. They may come out later tonight, but they may not be finished until tomorrow. Here's a teaser of what they'll look like:



i laik!

but they look to angled downwards
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I agree with .
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 25, 2011, 06:45:54 PMOK, I can confirm that Scott will be released within a few hours. Unfortunately, the CSPs aren't quite ready. They may come out later tonight, but they may not be finished until tomorrow. Here's a teaser of what they'll look like:
I'm likin' dem CSPs.
Can't wait :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i made a verison of nega scott with pupil-less eyes as his hurt eyes, maybe you can include it?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


The CSP's are perfect. Don't change a thing. Also Plumtree. Nice shirt choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaxuDUcu55M&feature=related

I will now not-so-patiently wait for the release of this (and the masked man by BY).


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Yeah, the CSPs are angled down on purpose. Straight on just looked kind of odd. Sorry for the wait, but I should be posting the updated psa and recolors in a little over an hour, and the CSPs should be ready tomorrow.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

so that means release today?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Actually, it means release right now. :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

first to download!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Can't wait to get my computer back.Great job, HH. ;D

Reminder to Download:
Goku v1
Scott Pilgrim original, recolors and PSA
Crystal King
Blaze the Cat
Masked Man
... Maybe more...

could i suggest adding or making a css if not already thought of

O____O
YES.
I'll download as soon as I can :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Awesome, can't wait to try it!

But... Shouldn't you have more than one picture, or a video? One image does NOT do this PSA justice.

I know. I just couldn't wait any longer to put it up. I'll have a video asap.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.