Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I know you guys are having a serious discussion, and this is probably off topic but....
this [censored] just happened. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21783&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Quote from: Tetsuokame on August 23, 2011, 04:15:47 PM
I know you guys are having a serious discussion, and this is probably off topic but....
this [censored] just happened. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21783&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Yup, and I'm working on recolors with custom shirt logos as we speak...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: Tetsuokame on August 23, 2011, 04:15:47 PM
I know you guys are having a serious discussion, and this is probably off topic but....
this [censored] just happened. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21783&Moderated=All&facebook=true

You're late, man xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey haloedhero, I could unmirror Scotts shirts for you so the logos don't appear on both sides if you want.


You should make him have a sex bob-omb tshirt! So now I'm wondering how long it will take until someone turns Lucas into Ramona Flowers/Kim Pine/Stephen Stills/Knives Chau/ Nega-Scott. Then we just port him to other characters with rels. In any case, keep up the good work!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 23, 2011, 04:21:53 PM
Hey haloedhero, I could unmirror Scotts shirts for you so the logos don't appear on both sides if you want.
If it's not too much to ask, that would be great.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

August 23, 2011, 06:36:13 PM #382 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:43:17 PM by haloedhero
Thanks to Beyond un-mirroring Scott's shirt, there is now a pack of tentative recolors available!

Recolors: http://www.mediafire.com/?j186jb77wxjv8bv

The only one I'm not really satisfied with is the nega recolor. It's just kind of desaturated. I may improve it in the future. The pack includes the default, smashing pumpkins shirt, quotation marks shirt, plumtree shirt, skull shirt, and Nega Scott.

They're all named properly to replace team colors with appropriate recolors, so just drag and drop!

Enjoy!

(These are for testing purposes only. The final versions will be posted to the vault along with the PSA when it's all ready.)


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

:yay:

Even Nega Scott is included! :happy:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: haloedhero on August 23, 2011, 06:36:13 PM
Thanks to Beyond un-mirroring Scott's shirt, there is now a pack of tentative recolors available!

Recolors: http://www.mediafire.com/?j186jb77wxjv8bv

The only one I'm not really satisfied with is the nega recolor. It's just kind of desaturated. I may improve it in the future. The pack includes the default, smashing pumpkins shirt, quotation marks shirt, plumtree shirt, skull shirt, and Nega Scott.

They're all named properly to replace team colors with appropriate recolors, so just drag and drop!

Enjoy!

(These are for testing purposes only. The final versions will be posted to the vault along with the PSA when it's all ready.)

i heard you didnt liked your nega scott, so i made a new one, wanna see it?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

O_O!!! Great vertex and he unmirrored a Lucas! That means there's hope for my Gotenks being completely perfect! :O

Quote from: . on August 23, 2011, 07:16:58 PM
i heard you didnt liked your nega scott, so i made a new one, wanna see it?

Yeah, send it over, and I'll take a look.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

just sent it
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: haloedhero on March 05, 2011, 02:56:09 AMNote: Telling me (and everyone else) how awesome it is will totally help get this hack done faster.
I promise.

Definitely awesome and I'm loving the weird counter move mechanics.
My only complaint is that this looks nothing whatsoever like movie Scott but that's hardly a surprise.

Quote from: Ryuu Seika on August 23, 2011, 08:32:18 PM
Definitely awesome and I'm loving the weird counter move mechanics.
My only complaint is that this looks nothing whatsoever like movie Scott but that's hardly a surprise.

Well no s*** it's based off video game and comic scott XD  Good luck trying to replicate Michael freakin Cera.