Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - janitoalevic

#1
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Gecko vs. Riivolution
October 22, 2014, 05:05:47 PM
I like Riivolution but i have problems loading rels, if someone know how to load Rel files in Riivo please tell me.
#2
I want Dr.Mario over Olimar and SMBz sonic movest transformations with Fire Sonic (my English isnt“t the best)
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: 14fanofanime's Hacks
May 04, 2012, 12:13:16 AM
new link:http://www.mediafire.com/?9kc5hchcht1af1i

Post Merge: May 04, 2012, 12:13:43 AM

new link megaman:http://www.mediafire.com/?9kc5hchcht1af1i
#4
the real sonic melee has created: Alm5252 GriM, and ZeonDude
and the pack is :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png

#6
Hi, I'm janitoalevic, I wanted to ask if you used my texture "Silver over Ike (Color pack)? :af:  :kdance:
#7
where to download Mushroom Kingdom II ?