Gecko vs. Riivolution

Started by moleman915, August 02, 2010, 04:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I forgot omg (I am so stupid!) I have made so many reviews for the damn Playstation that I faild at that post...

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

for sound, there is riivo, for everything else, there's gecko
Father:Demonsplay Mother: Iris<br />Granpa:Nuke    siblings: polaris   companion: still searching<br />: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15103.msg260765#msg260765
Join the other recruits at: http://gunsontop.webs.com/

I mainly use RiiVo, but that's because I also use hacks on games which don't have a File Replacement Code (like NSMBWii). Also, I want to load custom music but the most recent FR-Code hasn't been ported to Pal....


I like Riivolution but i have problems loading rels, if someone know how to load Rel files in Riivo please tell me.

There's a Help section, y'know.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Good jump for bumping a four year old thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]