A preview would be pretty cool. I agree with Segtendo as well, a mobile site would be really nice if you guys had the time to do something like that.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 08, 2016, 05:52:02 PMShould be coming along any week now. It's the start of brawl hacking all over again... except that model imports have already happened.
did i hear vertex hacking?
oh the memories
Quote from: Nao-chan on March 03, 2016, 12:46:59 AMI'm 100% okay with you sharing you your opinion, just as I hope you're 100% okay with me giving mine about it. I was just stating how I felt about what you were saying. They're the ones who programmed it, they choose if they want to be as public as brawl hacking was or not. As well as the fact that even if they can get something to work doesn't mean anybody can do it. Take this texture modding tool that was released even though it was extremely buggy and most people who tried to use it ended up with stuff like this:
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to feel bad for them that they've been sitting on this [censored] pretty much since the Smash Wii U's release? It wasn't all secretive and hush hush with Brawl modding. So why do it now? Forgive me if I don't share your opinion on the matter.
It wasn't perfect last generation and people were still fine for the most part. I'm not saying we need to get the tools now. But to hide what it is they're doing, is why I'm upset with them. I think it's unfair to the rest of us that we can't even KNOW what's being worked on. Minus the little hint DSX gave.
Quote from: Nao-chan on March 01, 2016, 10:51:25 AMWhenever you can learn how to do all of that [censored] and program everything, you can feel free to complain. People with attitudes like that make them not want to share it at all.
What else is new? Of course they're still not ready to actually be kind and share it with the community.
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 31, 2014, 10:59:09 PMDant was saying something about it on the irc. He may have just been referring to that though, not sure.
Those might've been my pictures you've seen, Dantarion only seemed to be referring to hitbox data on his Twitter, not the models.
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 31, 2014, 05:41:21 AMI already know a bit about the models, mainly that they're bch models, they aren't like Pokemon's bch models, and that Dantarion has made some progress on them. But that's about it. Guess I'll have some fun attempting to get them to work though, even if I end up being unable to.
Smash 3DS model format is all kinds of confusing. I know this because I've worked with it. Also have fun trying to find what you're looking for when everything has no proper filenames.
Quote from: LJSTAR on October 06, 2014, 04:55:10 PMIf I do the 3ds thing I'll still have to do some stuff to the rom, because just straight up giving you the files I get from my 3ds is illegal iirc.
For 3DS game rip, if I understand it right, there is only one thing that must be done on the console itself, right ? The rest can be done on a PC ?
I wanted to rip Cave Story 3D models a while ago but the problem is that I don't own a 3DS...
If I can give you the rom file could you just do the 3ds thing and send the result back to me so I can do the rest myself ? (I'm not really sure myself about which model could be interesting in that game, that's why I would like to see for myself)
Quote from: TheSoraKid on October 05, 2014, 01:37:11 AMI'll see about that, what models would you like?
Just a question but are you able to rip models from Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?
Quote from: Sm4sh Bowser on October 04, 2014, 11:18:51 PMDo you happen to have a 4.5 3ds and a gateway? Or know somebody who does? Other than that, I'm not sure if you could help. Thanks though.
I'd like to help in anyway possible, Knight. I wonder, though, if Sm4sh Bowser uses the same texture layout... If not, I'll take that model as well when/if you rip it successfully.
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 12 queries.