KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I request KnightMario take a break.

Seriously, all these requests seem tiring.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, we arent even sure if he can actually rip them all so I guess we all just got too hyped

lol from what i know... only RTB and Dant r able to get smash 3ds models ripped, but their model format is different compared to Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Smash 3DS model format is all kinds of confusing. I know this because I've worked with it. Also have fun trying to find what you're looking for when everything has no proper filenames.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 31, 2014, 05:41:21 AM
Smash 3DS model format is all kinds of confusing. I know this because I've worked with it. Also have fun trying to find what you're looking for when everything has no proper filenames.

So kinda like Skyward Sword? I can see that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 31, 2014, 05:41:21 AM
Smash 3DS model format is all kinds of confusing. I know this because I've worked with it. Also have fun trying to find what you're looking for when everything has no proper filenames.
I already know a bit about the models, mainly that they're bch models, they aren't like Pokemon's bch models, and that Dantarion has made some progress on them. But that's about it. Guess I'll have some fun attempting to get them to work though, even if I end up being unable to.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 31, 2014, 10:46:02 PM
I already know a bit about the models, mainly that they're bch models, they aren't like Pokemon's bch models, and that Dantarion has made some progress on them. But that's about it. Guess I'll have some fun attempting to get them to work though, even if I end up being unable to.

i know someone else on reddit who ripped the csps, textures, icons, and all image related kind of stuff.....

Quote from: KnightMario on October 31, 2014, 10:46:02 PM
I already know a bit about the models, mainly that they're bch models, they aren't like Pokemon's bch models, and that Dantarion has made some progress on them. But that's about it. Guess I'll have some fun attempting to get them to work though, even if I end up being unable to.
Those might've been my pictures you've seen, Dantarion only seemed to be referring to hitbox data on his Twitter, not the models.

Aw, well. Too bad. I really wanted those Mac models. D: Guess I'll have to model them myself someday.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 31, 2014, 11:07:13 PM
Aw, well. Too bad. I really wanted those Mac models. D: Guess I'll have to model them myself someday.

or wait till someone rip them... :P

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 31, 2014, 11:10:22 PM
or wait till someone rip them... :P

Well, what I can gather from the sound of it, it'll be a while.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 31, 2014, 10:59:09 PM
Those might've been my pictures you've seen, Dantarion only seemed to be referring to hitbox data on his Twitter, not the models.
Dant was saying something about it on the irc. He may have just been referring to that though, not sure.
And I'm not expecting myself to be able to figure out the model format, but maybe a certain guy I know. Figured out the formats for other 3DS models as well. He might just have been using documentation though, Idk. I have high hopes though.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey, I have a Ocarina of Time 3DS model of Young Link. Do you think you can import it over Link in Brawl? I have a Oot3D and a  Custom Majora's Mask model.

I rip 3ds models, not rig them. Big difference.
And I think StupidMarioFan1 was working on that, check his thread.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P