Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 20, 2014, 03:26:06 PM #2895 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:30:23 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Shulk on October 20, 2014, 03:18:02 PM
Bills OP

or So I've been told
Whoever told you that knows actual nothing about what happened.

I'm pretty sure I know what it was, but I was so relieved when the tech support rep said, "Your site's back up," that I forgot to confirm.

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 20, 2014, 03:14:13 PM
I guess NoWayMan 1234 was serious :/

But seriously wtf happened this time :notimp:
I also made this joke

Quote[10/18/2014 8:28:53 PM] Miacis: Oy Vyse
[10/18/2014 8:29:06 PM] Vyse: I know
[10/18/2014 8:29:13 PM] Miacis: You may have noti-yeah
[10/18/2014 8:53:26 PM] Vyse: xxknucklesxx strikes, a week later than he planned
[10/18/2014 8:53:31 PM] Vyse: Actually I have no idea what it is

Quote from: Vyse on October 20, 2014, 03:26:06 PM
Whoever told you that knows actual nothing about what happened.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I know what it was, but I was so relieved when the tech support rep said, "Your site's back up," that I forgot to confirm.
I also made this joke

Regardless of what the problem was, I'm glad that you were able to settle the situation. Hope it wasn't too big of a deal.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 20, 2014, 03:37:37 PM #2897 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:34:59 PM by Vyse
But as long as we keep our current hosting situation, money is never going to be an issue. The hosting bill isn't even due again until April, so that absolutely wasn't the problem.

Edit: I talked to tech support and verified that my guess about the problem was wrong, so I'm going to delete all the useless speculation that took place after this.

October 20, 2014, 03:40:11 PM #2898 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:35:21 PM by Vyse
I'm just relieved that the site is back; I went crazy yesterday. *Whew* :kdance:

The guy warend u [sic]
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Shulk on October 20, 2014, 03:18:02 PM
Bills OP

or So I've been told
I was joking about it in a couple chatrooms. Didn't think someone would take me seriously and relay the info, though.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on October 20, 2014, 09:26:53 PM
I was joking about it in a couple chatrooms. Didn't think someone would take me seriously and relay the info, though.

It's all cool. No harm came of it lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 21, 2014, 04:02:50 AM #2902 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:04:01 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Why did my number of posts shown above my avatar suddently changed to ''leet''? Is it an Easter Egg or something?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

It is indeed an easter egg. I've seen it on many users who've achieved such thing.

1337 posts = leet
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but whenever I try to view an image in a spoiler, it'll show the whole image and won't expand the post. It'll... I guess, bleed behind the sig (if there is one).

Don't know how to explain it coherently. Maybe it's something with Chrome?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have the same issue, also with Chrome.

Same here, and again also Chrome, probably a browser issue.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

never had the issue myself, using firefox.

I'm using chrome, mozila and safari. No issues at all, other than google chrome mysteriously crashing again.