Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Teinchi23

#1
Any progress?
#2
Nice Ogre!
#3
Progress is in the works!! :) Do you have the Tekken 6 model?
#4
Lol, nice
#5
Yaay, progress!! What about Kazuya??
#6
Hmm, well, I hope progress comes soon. I really wish I could help with importing some of the characters, but I don't know how to import :( . And Jin could be over C.Falcon and kazuya ganondorf. Just sayin. Long live tekken. :)
#7
Model Imports / Re: New project: Smash bros X Tekken
February 13, 2013, 12:15:38 AM
Any progress? I'm really excited about this. :)
#8
Model Imports / Re: New project: Smash bros X Tekken
January 31, 2013, 01:48:43 AM
Yes, finally someone who loves tekken like me, lol!!
#9
Quote from: Boygos on December 14, 2012, 11:36:47 PM
Maybe later...

As of now... Have a two billionaire playboys.




I'm gonna have to ask Nano to perfect the rig, and texture Iron Man or I'll feel like a huge [censored] lol
Beautiful. :D
#10
Funny for me, i just got here, lol!! But that Vegeta is the best hack you made imo. :D
#11
Wow, haven't been here in a while. I hope Batman wins the poll.
#12
Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 03:47:24 PM
all i can say the guy got a son they can fuse with a other into my lastest PSA xd
vegeta (moveset part) i got 90% done and on the whole project 80% done (he needs his alt models to be HD+transfroms) vegeta will be alittle more epic then if sdo0m would have made him cuz sdo0m dont do so much about modeling part of a moveset and i will do afew things on the models(you can still use other wolf models maybe)

SMBZ mario v4 is already half done mainly more models to the PSA is left and alittle on moveset part left(the hard stuff to code like a Super mario world glide after used up-B)

Yaaaay, lol!!!  :af:
#13
Will he be compatible with SouthCraft's Knuckles PSA? And the Knuckles looks amazing!!!  :af:
#14
Just tried out Knuckles today, utterly amazing!!!
Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on September 01, 2012, 10:43:18 PM
Hey man! :D I saw the video, and I thouught it was FRICKEN AWWEESOOOMMMMEE!! xD


I have a little... question/suggestion

Doyou think it's a better idea if you make the FS 3 rocks, like Sonic Battle?

Just  a little... suggestion... yeah. :P

I kinda agree with this too cause it was kinda hard to kill people with it. Still is great though!!  :)
#15
Vegeta?