Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on December 06, 2012, 12:16:07 AM
Boygos I love it :)
Ok the pants does need some work but the torso and the head are looking amazing!

How is this Kenny mod coming along?

Quote from: Boygos on December 14, 2012, 11:36:47 PM
Maybe later...

As of now... Have a two billionaire playboys.




I'm gonna have to ask Nano to perfect the rig, and texture Iron Man or I'll feel like a huge [censored] lol
Beautiful. :D

I think I see a new model that will be used for my PSA :srs:

While you're rigging it, would you mind rigging the bones to be Iron Man's and not Samus' bones? (I'm assuming thats going over Samus) Cause I'm still doing the Iron Man psa, just waiting on Anivernage to get another PC so we can resume the collab.

As for batman... his legs look like horse hooves... but thats probably because of the angle. Nice models though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 18, 2012, 05:13:07 AM
I think I see a new model that will be used for my PSA :srs:

While you're rigging it, would you mind rigging the bones to be Iron Man's and not Samus' bones? (I'm assuming thats going over Samus) Cause I'm still doing the Iron Man psa, just waiting on Anivernage to get another PC so we can resume the collab.

As for batman... his legs look like horse hooves... but thats probably because of the angle. Nice models though.
I can try to add custom bones to the other hand

Anivernage has already done it. And he's got his PC back so :af2:

What I mean by Iron Man's bones and not Samus's bones was like... Iron Man's translations and not Samus' because her bone set is kinda... awkward. Where IronMan is obviously more human like.

Kinda how I have this model of Hulk (not released to the Vault) that's... like HUGE compared to DK's bone translations.

I also kinda like the MvC one a bit better... it looks more realistic. The new one kinda looks cartoonish.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Question: Is Thor's hammer parrented a model changer? :3 I'm guessing that it's rigged to his sword?

Uh. What else would his hammer be rigged to? His bandana?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2012, 09:09:18 PMUh. What else would his hammer be rigged to? His bandana?
his hand. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 19, 2012, 09:11:45 PM
his hand. lol
But then his hammer would stick to his hand, and wouldn't move .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2012, 11:29:09 PMBut then his hammer would stick to his hand, and wouldn't move .-.
I never did play around with the hack, so I don't know much about it, I don't remember which character Thor was over.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 20, 2012, 01:11:22 AM
I never did play around with the hack, so I don't know much about it, I don't remember which character Thor was over.
...Ike.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thats one of my better PSAs :oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

epic ironman, im not to into batman, but that belt could use alittle work

combine 'em and make the ironbat...
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

December 28, 2012, 07:55:09 PM #2578 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:03:19 PM by Boygos
I apologize for the delay, and inactivity. To keep you guys up to date, Spex is adding a spec texture to the gift I made him for KC:MM secret Santa. It's Chilly and Super Chilly over Ice Climbers.

I've been busy with ACIII, I've been shooting for 100% sync, and I have like 4 more missions to do until I have finished the first 5 sequences 100%. So yeah... [censored]ing achievement hunting is breaking my balls. (luckily, I finished all the Spartan Ops and Campaign on Legendary, so I'm getting somewhere xD)

Post Merge: December 28, 2012, 08:03:19 PM

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm going to rig Desmond, but over who?


I was lucky enough to have the game pre-ordered... so I got it and did the 100% sync run in about a week.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.