Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Pixels

#1
I'll definitely try to make some recolors if I have time~
#3
Had a hard time deciding between Peach and Lucas, but considering Peach's moveset I think Cream would fit much better over her. As for Knux's gun, the only thing I can think of is an emerald shard
#4
I can't wait to try out Rouge! Mind if I make recolors?
#5
I'll probably try to make a video after school tomorrow
#6
Has anyone requested Shaymin over Ivy yet? I did a quick skim over the thread and didn't see any, but I could have easily missed it. I think that Shaymin (Land) would fit the body type pretty well
#7
My request would be Juliet Starling (default costume) with her chainsaw over Ike

There aren't any models on Models Resource, but there are some GMod ones.
1 and if the chainsaw isn't included in that one then 2
#8
Happy early birthday :)

I think that Rouge would work over Shiek, but I think that ZSS's moveset is a bit more fitting
#9
I might be able to create the CSPs, BPs, etc
#10
I'm torn about the poll, because I can see both of them working well =/ Or for her side-b you could maybe try her move from Sonic Battle where she makes a small pink tornado

Also, if you would prefer Amy's Generations-style hammer instead of her SADX hammer, let me know because I have the model :)
#11
Awesome! This might be just what I need to push me to learn how to rig~
#12
I can't wait to try this out :D I'm going to start on recolors as soon as I get home from school tomorrow~
#13
Amy looks really great, I hope she can be fixed :)

Although I do have to agree with Metal Sonic on the hands.
#14
Looking really good :D Do you plan on doing Classic Blaze from the link? It's a really nice model, although it looks like it would be difficult to fit over Lucario (but then again, I don't really know much about rigging)

And I'm totally excited for Amy :D
#15
Dat Knux :0

And it's weird, I don't think I had that issue with Blaze (I got the one from the Models Resource, opened in Max, then decided I was too lazy to learn how to rig things xD). Although I might have had that issue.