Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 10:41:08 PM
are you doing classic knux?
because I'm planning on doing him. (already have the basic stuff for him done.
Already made him. Nano is gonna rig him for SDoom's Knuckles PSA over Falco, with a custom bone structure so he'll have movable dreads and such. So yeah, there's no point in making another one xD

Quote from: Carnage on May 01, 2012, 10:34:13 PM
you should do the 3 top ones since the tendency in the poll really shows that ppl want those 3 :P i didnt vote for pichu becuase i remenber nanobuds having all his models and saying he would do it one day if i recall correctly
Nano and I will collab, he has to fix the UVs for me.


I wanna do Thor and Hawkeye, having them done by Friday for the Avengersss :(
I guess I gotta do Blaze though :/


can I see classic knux?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

@littleboygos
you dont have to do blaze

its your hacks
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 11:28:48 PM
can I see classic knux?

He's been changed since this by Nano, his legs look better, this picture is slightly outdated :P
still looks sexy though

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 02, 2012, 12:14:19 AM
@littleboygos
you dont have to do blaze

its your hacks
Yeah I know :P But I'm a man of the people xD (or at least I try xD)

@Everyone...
Bad news...

someone send me a Blaze that doesn't have texture issues or she won't be made :P

*goes to rig Typhlosion super fast*


well thats fine ('cuase i love blaze)

btw nux looks nice i can just imagin him being even smexier (yup i spelled it like that on perpose)

poor blaze
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Typhlosion over who?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Dat Knux :0

And it's weird, I don't think I had that issue with Blaze (I got the one from the Models Resource, opened in Max, then decided I was too lazy to learn how to rig things xD). Although I might have had that issue.


how will u stop his wings from coming out when he glides lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 02, 2012, 12:24:05 AM
*goes to rig Typhlosion super fast*


No, no no nononononono. Don't rig him "super fast." Take your time with him.

:srs:

nice knux.
but I'm still making my classic shadow. (yes, I've seen the preview, but I want to finish mine)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 02, 2012, 12:24:05 AM

someone send me a Blaze that doesn't have texture issues or she won't be made :P
Who is doing it?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 02, 2012, 12:39:30 AM
No, no no nononononono. Don't rig him "super fast." Take your time with him.

:srs:

^ This, Typhlosion is too badass to be rigged improperly. With him, I'll finally have something
over charizard.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 02, 2012, 12:39:30 AM
No, no no nononononono. Don't rig him "super fast." Take your time with him.

:srs:
lololol. I was gonna dedicate him to you xD Remember when we were discussing the Pokemon fighters for Smash 4 and you were all like, ya I agree... BUT IT'S TYPHOLSION hhahaha xD
So yeah, I'll make him, but It'll take awhile. The Pokemon Coeum model kinda sucks.


I can fix that if you'd like.
I'd like to help.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P