Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - slayersnext

#1
Quote from: Usuisan on June 22, 2014, 11:10:26 PM
Can we have a version with normal bones as well?
Yes, I guess, but maybe her braid looks strange and shorter, but first of all I need to know how change them :D
#2
Hi again. Long time since my last (and unique) import, but I wanna share some renders of my new character. Hope you guess who's her (Remember she's only a really early WIP):





I change some bone position to make her braid more realistic, but I need some info abut bone replacement. I know that's possible, but, it's possible make it only in one slot of a character? (Zelda in this case). Hope someone give me some answer and hope you enjoy with the screens :D
#3
Thanks for that. It makes me feel so happy!!
I'm gonna do a few more then.

Now, abut the eyes. It's based on the artwork, where he has them purple (even when he talks in the game). At first they were blue, but then, the face only have 2 colors. Purple gives more... color to the model.

About make something for Ike,  I have some ideas for him:
:af:

The recolors are fine. No problem about that. Thanks! The PSA, It would be cool.  I'll be watching for it!

In my deviantart page (2playerwins), you can see more models from Chrono Cross... They're a bit low poly because they're designed for Dissidia, but, well, you can have and idea.
#4
QuoteYou are the man!!!!  This all looks amazing.  When I first saw the low-poly Mastermune, I thought "Holy crap! That looks just like the cc ingame model in battles.  That's awesome."  But that high-poly Mastermune blows EVERYTHING away.  That is amazing.  You seriously took it to another level with that.  This is the best brawl model I have ever seen.  Hands down.  Amazing job.
Jajaja, thanks, SergeHimself :P

Released!!
You can find the link in 1st page!
#5
Thanks and... well, after an afternoon filled by 'beeps of death' I managed to make the version with the Highpoly Mastermune. Some problems comes with the size of the textures and the reflective shader added to the edges xD
Here some screens and at night the release:

* Sword Version:


*Thug Sword Version:


* MasterMune Version:


:D
#6
QuoteI don't think so. If you somehow managed to do it though, that would make his PSA a bit easier. I'd still need to ask some animators for help with his other moves though- even if he uses a lot of elements in Chrono Cross, elemental PSAs are generally looked down on here and I think most of his attacks should be physical. I'd probably use Lumiere as his final smash and have just 1-3 other elemental attacks, depending.

Owww that's a pity ^_^'
Anyway, here's the swallow. Its a bit low poly... but I think that it'd look OK in the game:


I'll put all together and make the versions ;D

EDIT: Nah, forget aboout the low poly!


#7
The author of the sword doesn't answer me, so I'll start a new swallow. When I finished it, I will release the 3 versions. But before, anyone know if there's a chance to load the original animations in 3dsmax??
#8
Hey, thanks! So, there isn't a magical form, like load the animations in 3dsmax... Well! The Csp is now done!.

Full:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#9
Quote from: Granfalloon on January 21, 2013, 12:39:27 AM
looks spot on!! wow i'm psyched for this import! :D I'll be having many Chrono vs Serge matches thanks to you!!
Thanks! He's almost done. I modeled a new sword for him, based on ThoRCX's desing:
< http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=thug+sword#/d3f8xle >
I ask him permission to release. When I have it, I will release him.

Mine:


Please, any tip to make a cool CSP? :P
#10
Hi! I made some improvement to the model. Now, he has a completely new face ^^
The face were edited to look less like Marth and more like Serge. What do you think?
All:
Front:
Side:
Original:


#11
"Solved"! I create a new texture and put the same values as the Yellow ones, and all is perfect now :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks!!
#12
Quote from: DSX8 on September 06, 2012, 08:21:56 PM
show me ur textures, or send me ur .pcs file
Here they are, is this what you need??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I prefer show you the values, coz i wanna  learn to do by myself
Thanks!!
#13
Thanks to both. I know, jaja, he's a bit builted but i remember that his PS1 battle model has a strong calf muscle :D
Oww if I edit the face, then I must edit the other 4 x_X. I'll add it to the TODO List.
#14
Hi there, some days ago, I downloaded the last version of Brawlbox, so i made an import.  It's closely finished, so I wanna share the Wip here:
OLD TEXTURES

NEW TEXTURES

NEW FACE

CSP



*TODO List
 -  Model, texture and rig 90%
 -  Add details to texture 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Add Eyes Movement 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Add Metal Texture 100% (Thanks Mewtwo2000 for the tip)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Add Transparency 100%
 -  Create some CSPs 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Model a Swallow instead the Sword (100%)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Edit his face 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 - Final Version:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Download Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31129
#15
Hi, i'm importing a custom model (with Marth's default face) and im having some problems animating his eyes... I done all steps. In brawl box, the eyes are there, and the move normally, but then in the game, only the EyeHigh and EyeWhite are there...  But all is perfect when Marth has his Final Smash. I don't understand what happen with the iris... Can someone help me??
Note:The Eye model in front is referenced to Yellow Eyes, and the one back is the iris, like the original.
Here are some images:
In BrawlBox:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In-game:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Final Smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.