How to give moving eyes to character imports!

Started by DSX8, April 11, 2012, 11:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 06, 2012, 09:26:50 PM #15 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:25:47 AM by slayersnext
Quote from: DSX8 on September 06, 2012, 08:21:56 PM
show me ur textures, or send me ur .pcs file
Here they are, is this what you need??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I prefer show you the values, coz i wanna  learn to do by myself
Thanks!!

Quote from: slayersnext on September 06, 2012, 09:26:50 PM
Here they are, is this what you need??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I prefer show you the values, coz i wanna  learn to do by myself
Thanks!!
huge images... o.e

anyways... everything looks like its set up fine.. not sure y its not working properly for ya.


@Boygos - send me ur .pcs
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 07, 2012, 01:27:41 AM
huge images... o.e

anyways... everything looks like its set up fine.. not sure y its not working properly for ya.


@Boygos - send me ur .pcs
Sure thing, bro. First thing tomorrow, I'm on my phone right now, and my gf just left so I'm gonna go sleep before another 12 hours of pain and studying. Fml.


"Solved"! I create a new texture and put the same values as the Yellow ones, and all is perfect now :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks!!