Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Neurotoxin

#2
I have more images and links! Sorry for the cheesy pics. Heh.

Screenshots

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Festival of Fear Pictochat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Castle Battlefield V1.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Battlfield
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Frigate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ripped Sky Config Stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coin Shooter SonicX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Nazo over Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Parappa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MAX Blaster Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/spoiler]

YouTube Previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#3
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 30, 2011, 06:33:11 AM
Anyway, I used most of your pictures to replace the broken stuff and I used the vids provided, but I didn't use the pictures for the Hyper Sonic hack or the Madworld Ganon hack.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

I had thought that the pictures weren't necessary while I was taking them, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to upload them anyway. :-\

While I'm posting, I might as well help fix a few more hacks!


Normal Battle (Final Fantasy X)
Youtube Link

Lust SIN [Jin Kisaragi's Theme]
Youtube Link

StarFox Assault Menu Theme
Youtube Link

Gourmet Race Jazz Remix
Youtube Link
#4
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 26, 2011, 01:48:41 AM
They're fantastic!  Very high quality!  Thanks a ton!

Thanks, Victory Badguy! The pictures aren't quite 1080p, but It's the best I can do for now.

Here's some more pictures and audio previews.


Green/Yellow Zelda Hat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


R/B/G Ivysaur Hat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Young Metaknight V1.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Fox Lasers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pictures of a few hacks Pride just reported.

Hyper Sonic APLHA

MadWorld Ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Two pictures to replace the two broken ones.

Godly Ganon (PSA)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I only took one pic because I couldn't find any visual changes in this PSA. Just speed, damage, and knockback edits

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
YouTube link

Super Mario Galaxy: Credits
YouTube link
#5
I'd like to help the Brawl Vault too. Are these screenshots okay?

Purple Hat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pinkachu Hat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red Falco Lasers It's a simple hack, so I only took one picture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Midnight Togepi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smash Eater 2
YouTube link with working audio

ローゼンさとりん/Rozen Satorin
YouTube link
#6
Help / Re: gct files noob question
December 02, 2011, 11:55:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that you would have to create a whole new gct, but you could always use GCTEdit to add a new code to your existing gct file. The download link on the first page is broken, but on the last page someone has kindly uploaded it here

EDIT: Argh! ninja'd. Oh well, lord_of_D: went way more in depth than I did.
#7
Help / Re: Need help finding a Central Highway
December 02, 2011, 11:10:53 PM
I found a Central Highway texture hack over the F-Zero stage on StackSmash. Could this be it?
#8
Quote from: StarWaffle on October 21, 2011, 05:04:14 AM
Neuro: 8.5

Oh, joy! I got... the same exact score as last time! I'm a straight-B student!   :D

:-[

Thanks for extending the deadline, Mr. Waffle. I hope you don't have anything serious.  :(  Stay healthy!


Oh, and Miacis, good to hear that you had fun with the class. Our last substitute teacher, Beyond, didn't look like he was having much fun. I'd love to attend your mini-classes!
#9
Quote from: Iwvi on September 28, 2011, 03:09:01 AM
My connection got weird and started failing at some point. Did we do anything after exporting the edits? do we have to do something for next class?.

Beyond just taught us how to patch if our edits didn't turn out right.

He's also going to be on the xat chat room tomorrow at 4pm PST to help students who missed some things from today's class.
#10
Quote from: mariofan1138 on September 27, 2011, 08:08:32 PM
I went to the xat link just now, and it says I need to be invited and the chat's private. I'm at a different computer than last week, so is because of that (and do I need to be re-invited), or does this message pop up for everyone?

This message also popped up for me when I was using a different computer. Although, I could join the chat after I logged into my xat account.

Do you have a xat account? If so, signing in should work.
#11
Wow! Good thing I visited KC:MM today! I'm just in time for my teacher's birthday!

Sorry I'm late to the party. I wish I had enough time to get you a better present, but I suppose a Google Images cake will do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. WAFFLE!


:yay:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#12
Oh, sorry 'bout that, StarWaffle. I guess if someone recorded your school, it would lose its special quality.
#13
So... Is anyone going to record StarWaffle's classes with a screen recorder? It sucks that some people willing to learn aren't able to attend. I would record them myself, but sadly, all of the screen recording software I've tried runs terribly on my computer. I could transcribe the classes if anyone cares.

Oh, and thanks for the help, Miacis. COLLADA and mariokart64n's script work fine.
#14
I registered on KC:MM just so I could join your school, StarWaffle! Of course, I intended to join the forums eventually, but these classes are so tempting!

Screen name: Neurotoxicity
Current skill level: 2/10 (I tried out Miacis' tutorial, but I had trouble exporting)
Age: 17

School Supplies:
-Computer: ol' Windows XP laptop. 1.60 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM.
-BrawlBox 0.63d and 0.64d
-AiS 0.1.3 (From Miacis' tutorial)
-3DSmax 9 (Sorry, I only have 9. Is that alright?)
  3DS max COLLADA script (Got ColladaMax 3.05C from Miacis' tutorial. Is that the same thing?)
  Mariokart64n Script (From Miacis' tutorial)
-Photo editing program: GIMP 2.7.3
-Tons and tons of motivation!