..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 21, 2011, 07:10:19 AM #240 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:14:20 AM by Miacis Ballard
Reminder : If you need a tutor, like, if you believe you need some extra-preparation before the first class, or if you're sure that, knowing your luck, you'll have trouble with your homework, there's a list of perfectly willing and competent tutors over here :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32627.0

As one, I'll also be visiting some of the classes. :)

Also, to people who couldn't "attend" the class, remember there are some tutors who can take you as well ...
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 21, 2011, 05:27:30 AM
Yeah man that's the attitude right there. There's always next time. ;)

Besides, if you get cool with the right people, you might get someone to teach you how to Vertex.

appreciate it......... but it seems hard to get cool with people on the site because most of the time if you arent already a friend they dont acknowledge you or your opinions too much at least thats how its been for me

Well I'm fairly familiar with a couple of people...
But I doubt anyone here would be willing to look past my 'rep' in the chats on here =_=;
*sigh*

guess motivation alone isn't enough these days...
but I can wait...

Im sorry I could'nt make your first class. my mom had surgery, and I went to keep her company over night. And ofcourse all the wifi spots were password protected, anyway even though im expelled ill still show up for the other classes and attempt to learn some.

Quote from: lightning29 on September 21, 2011, 03:29:32 PM
appreciate it......... but it seems hard to get cool with people on the site because most of the time if you arent already a friend they dont acknowledge you or your opinions too much at least thats how its been for me

Truee. Depends where you been at on the forums anyway. Tell you what, add me on MSN, and I'm gonna change that for you.

What happened to the link to the xat room?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 21, 2011, 09:19:45 PM #246 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:29:01 PM by rockybalboaowns
Of course, the day I needed to be somewhere (here), I realized I was looking at a clock an hour behind much too late  :oshi: :>.>palm:



Fail by me. Oh well.


UPDATE Is it possible for me to sit in on the classes because of this and maybe take notes or something?

Quote from: Pik on September 21, 2011, 07:33:00 PM
What happened to the link to the xat room?

Waffles removed the link to the chat and told everyone who was there that day to bookmark it so nobody else would just wander in, I think.

If you need the link so that you can just sit in, I could provide it for you if that's okay with Waffles.

Well im happy i made it but....Im sadly still missing these following supplies:
-AiS
-3DSmax 8
-3DS max COLLADA script
-Mariokart64n Script

If you can help me with any of that i would be thankful ^_^

Quote from: XPayne on September 21, 2011, 11:24:48 PM
Well im happy i made it but....Im sadly still missing these following supplies:
-AiS
-3DSmax 8
-3DS max COLLADA script
-Mariokart64n Script

If you can help me with any of that i would be thankful ^_^
If you aren't in Waffle's first class, you can't be a part of it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Oh.

The supplies should be in a post a few pages back, which I believe Gamma Ridley posted.

You're on your own with 3DS Max since you have to pirate it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



those who got kicked out, you can still come to class and try to learn but you arent aloud to speak during class and you will not be awarded with the pin at the end.   I may help you out after class if i have time. but there are 32 students  and their questions are priority.


I took off the xat link because
A) don't want people wandering in out of nowhere.
B) I was instructing people on how to do illegal things. I didn't want to associate KC:MM with it.

I went to the xat link just now, and it says I need to be invited and the chat's private. I'm at a different computer than last week, so is because of that (and do I need to be re-invited), or does this message pop up for everyone?