Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RAWRzilla

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 05, 2015, 07:02:15 PM
Quote from: Mansta8 on August 05, 2015, 11:15:46 AM
Made jacket smaller as someone on Smashboards suggested, just have to fix holes and rig it in a way that the shoulders won't clip through.
And rim lighting! lol you might want to delegate that to someone with experience for expediency's sake

God, he looks so good. Slap a "young" face on him and he's perfect
#2
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on July 16, 2015, 06:39:35 PMI'm definitely excited to see what else you'll release, not just PM-exclusive stuff but public work as well. Cheers,

On the subject of non PM work and your avatar, I would be 100% okay with you creating that much asked-for Ivysaur alt people have been clamoring for. Whatever you come up with would be more than acceptable, I'm sure.
#3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2015, 05:16:44 PM
The BrawlCostumeManager crashes for me before it even starts.
I am having this same issue. 64 bit Windows 8.1. All other managers work fine and I can confirm I have the latest version of .NET frameworking installed.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 01, 2015, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: Mansta8 on July 01, 2015, 05:44:21 AM
That's what I think as well, but I don't know jack about facial structure so I don't know where to start. I really want to fix that before anything else.
It's a shame Pik isnt around as much anymore, he'd be the one to talk to about this.
#5
Sure is dead in here...
#7
FYI Your Charizard CSPs haven't propagated correctly to Dropbox

Couldn't get the damn thumbnail working properly so I uploaded it
Retro Fire Luigi https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9921v0r48l32xp/FitLuigi09.pac?dl=0

Biker Peach (is somebody working on an updated version of this?) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mogwjtwhfdy

Shadow Lugia Charizard https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0




#8
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
April 10, 2015, 07:20:42 PM
I'm interested in switching around costume order on my CSS. Example, Cbliss uses the normal costumes and then Fit06-09, or whatever the individual characters case may be. If I use Brawlbox and Ctrl+Up or Ctrl+Down to rearrange CSP order, will it be reflected in my game, or will it use its default order (or even worse, freeze). I'm trying to order my colors in a uniform way, but I'd rather not have to re-do every slot just to get my desired costume order.
#9
Effing amazing man, I cant wait to play on this.

If only there were a way to have stage transitions over other stages and not JUST Castle Seige.
#10
This luigi too!

#11
I'd like to say that for once, a community project does excellent work. I even check their page before the official Smash 3 page most days.
#12
I haven't been around in a while. Did you ever finish/release your Skyward Sword Link model?
#13
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 26, 2014, 06:57:14 PM
just saw the updated OP. YES, finish power suit samus! im collecting the more iconic suits. we have excellent varia, light, dark, PED, and gravity suits, as well as an upcoming fusion suit for Project M. we just need an amazing Power Suit Samus to be golden.

I'm as happy about all those suits as you are, but if you've ever played with them all in the same match, you've noticed not all those suits are the same size, which is a shame, because they look so damn cool
#14
Quote from: Moblin on September 23, 2014, 01:29:09 AM
AFAIK Sonic, Toon Link, Ganon and Rob can have 11 costumes with CBliss. There may be others, too.
You know, I could never get these to work, and I believe I tried quite hard. I think the explanation we got was very lackluster.