WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on June 30, 2015, 06:14:55 AM
nice.. and moving eyes on BOTH dog and duck?
Yup, they just share the eye material.

Mother. [censored]ing. DUCK HUNT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 30, 2015, 07:00:36 PM #19127 Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:34:00 PM by SonicTheBrawlhog
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 30, 2015, 03:30:33 PM
The real deal this time.
SONIC?!?!!!?!?!?!? WAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAH!!


Im too excited.
BTW, those textures dont look right though.. Gonna change them up?
retired

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kumatora's progress is pretty slow atm, I made her head bigger to make it less weird next to Lucas, but I think I'm going to have to make her torso bigger as well.

Don't worry about the rig being redone as that was just an easy skin-wrap job, when I get the proportions right I'll rig her correctly.

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 01, 2015, 01:24:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kumatora's progress is pretty slow atm, I made her head bigger to make it less weird next to Lucas, but I think I'm going to have to make her torso bigger as well.

Don't worry about the rig being redone as that was just an easy skin-wrap job, when I get the proportions right I'll rig her correctly.
This is looking really awesome! If I may make a suggestion perhaps make her face a bit more feminine. I think it looks a bit too much like a boy still.

Quote from: Program on July 01, 2015, 02:59:48 AM
This is looking really awesome! If I may make a suggestion perhaps make her face a bit more feminine. I think it looks a bit too much like a boy still.
That's what I think as well, but I don't know jack about facial structure so I don't know where to start. I really want to fix that before anything else.

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 01, 2015, 05:44:21 AM
That's what I think as well, but I don't know jack about facial structure so I don't know where to start. I really want to fix that before anything else.
Honestly... her looking like a boy isn't my main issue. My issue is that she looks a lot like Lucas.

While I haven't played Mother 3 for myself. From what I know of this character. She is quite the tomboy. So her looking boyish isn't a problem. But she did look different then Lucas. Though to your credit, there isn't a whole lot to go on for reference....

Well anyway, good luck to you.

July 01, 2015, 07:10:03 AM #19132 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:11:31 AM by Mansta8
^
I know where you're coming from, and there isn't a lot to work with regarding source material, but I definitely want her to look less like Lucas. I'm going to work on the face a bit longer and keep it in mind that she should look like her own character.

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 01, 2015, 07:10:03 AM
^
I know where you're coming from, and there isn't a lot to work with regarding source material, but I definitely want her to look less like Lucas. I'm going to work on the face a bit longer and keep it in mind that she should look like her own character.
Good thing you're gonna work on her face. Because we dont need a pink haired lucas with different clothes on do we?
retired

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 30, 2015, 05:29:09 AM

one last time


Cirno looks amazing, loving the updated model. :)

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 01, 2015, 05:44:21 AM
That's what I think as well, but I don't know jack about facial structure so I don't know where to start. I really want to fix that before anything else.
It's a shame Pik isnt around as much anymore, he'd be the one to talk to about this.

July 01, 2015, 07:15:09 PM #19136 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:20:31 PM by Program
Quote from: Mansta8 on July 01, 2015, 05:44:21 AM
That's what I think as well, but I don't know jack about facial structure so I don't know where to start. I really want to fix that before anything else.
Well I mocked this up pretty quick in BB & PS to see what might make Lucas' face look more feminine.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Perhaps a thinner face, tapered chin that protrudes a bit further, smaller ears and mouth, and larger or more round eyes maybe?(women have a larger pupil diameter than men according to certain studies).
Quote from: RAWRzilla on July 01, 2015, 04:55:03 PM
It's a shame Pik isnt around as much anymore, he'd be the one to talk to about this.
Pik might not be here much, however, I did remember a picture of his that might prove useful for Kuma's face
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



July 02, 2015, 09:03:32 AM #19139 Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 03:04:52 PM by Lunoz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit;2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/quote]

I don't like how his shirt turned out... it's something about the colours, they're too dull or something. If you cf. with his pants.