cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: tyshy on March 29, 2015, 12:50:50 AM
for some reason the game silent freezes after picking a stage for every character, even when not using a cbliss costume, im using riivo
Was it freezing at all before you added cBliss?

Quote from: Nαnobuds on March 29, 2015, 02:41:48 AM
Was it freezing at all before you added cBliss?
no and I put everything in the right places but no matter who I select it silent freezes
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I'm interested in switching around costume order on my CSS. Example, Cbliss uses the normal costumes and then Fit06-09, or whatever the individual characters case may be. If I use Brawlbox and Ctrl+Up or Ctrl+Down to rearrange CSP order, will it be reflected in my game, or will it use its default order (or even worse, freeze). I'm trying to order my colors in a uniform way, but I'd rather not have to re-do every slot just to get my desired costume order.

I know this has been posted before, but how do you fix messed up stock icons on Map Select and Result Screens? Instead of showing up normally they show up white without a transparent background.
My pants are made of cookies.

I put in the correct BP's, CSP's, and costumes, i load it up, select a stage as usual, then it doesnt load, a silent freeze, then i press the home button, it works. WTF?!
retired

Reviving an interesting thread for the sake of posteriority.

So we got this far with the codes, 3P freeze error be damned. When will we be able to load the FitCharDark and FitCharFake slots in-game at the CSS?

>inb4 you won't be able to load CSPs for them
Just force the game to load the red-colored Randomselect CSP for the former and the blue-colored Randomselect CSP for the latter. We get the darks and fakes, everyone gets 12 costumes, we get a PAL release, and all is well with the world.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

The hype for this was ridiculous. The fact that this was cancelled or forgotten, is even more ridiculous to me. It is a true shame.

Yeah, well, them's the breaks when any and all potential modding prowess that could be used to further unlock the limitations of Brawl goes instead into spitshining Project:M - whose codes and other stuff will get released when they hit "Gold". Probably in Valve Time, too.

Heaven forbid public modding go forward any further.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Does it work with pm 3.6.1?

Yes it is possible, with some tweaking.
There's also the cBliss Tool by Mewtwo2000 that should be more compatible with PM.
Skype: ASF1nk



Are you going to update cBliss to have 16 costumes for each character?
Master of Shadow and Dark...
Stones Have Power of Stars...
Complete All Seven...
So That We, the Great Ones...
Can Live Again by the Stone...
We Know the Stars Spurn Us...
And That the Skies Lie...
But the Stars Bring Balance.

~Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door

I don't know if this has been answered (I'm not gonna look through 63 pages), but is this compatible with Brawl Minus?
Question: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

Answer: Yes.

Brawl minus uses BeX. so CBliss isn't compatible. you can however use the fighter configs to achieve the same effect.

Hey ASF1nk, I heard you are part of the Brawl Minus Backroom. Could you give me a link to some cbliss codes compatible for Minus? I mean, it seems like it'll have cbliss eventually, with the whole Community cbliss project thing, but I can't wait to upgrade my custom build.
Tom Kenney summarized my life in seven words.
"Yay, I win again, just like always!"

Quote from: Sirkura on January 22, 2016, 01:13:02 AM
Brawl minus uses BeX. so CBliss isn't compatible. you can however use the fighter configs to achieve the same effect.
@Nedark. There's your answer. You need to use the BrawlEX tools to add costumes.
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol