Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - gurdoman

#1
Quote from: Mariodk on January 16, 2013, 10:18:18 PM
yes he got a hitbox around him all time (hits for each 30 frame) and can still do his own attacks

also a colab with me and epic pervy here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thats reminds me something that is needed to be removed on luffy´s moveset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That can be fixed both animation wise or with psa.

Animation, do an animation of him kind of drowning moving his arms really fast and gasping a lot.

PSA, when "Swim" animation change weight, spike hit or something so he drowns instantly.
#3
I used a program called PSounds and with the iso ripped from your game you find the .afs (I think it is) then you listen every other file to see to whom it belongs to. After that you can file them by character.
You will recognize the file you're supposed to be ripping off because it will be like 1.4 gb or something like that in size.
#4
No :( the game that I have only has latin and japanese voices, sorry u.u
#5
Model Tutorials / Re: Vertexing with DAE Importing
August 04, 2012, 03:10:48 AM
I haven't had time to check it out and try it yet but I really want to thank you for this :)
#6
For me Dragon Ball GT and the movies are like doujinshin or fan made stuff, because for me DB is just what the manga showed. So Broly, all of GT enemies, Garlic jr. , gogeta, janeba and everything else doesnt exist in the "real story" per se, for me Frieza, Buu and Cell are the strongest enemies Goku had :p
#7
Oh, for all of you who say we need more DBZ representation I uploaded a [censored]ty rip off of Mewtwo claming to be Frieza, anyway it sucks needs work but I'm planning on finishing it and making it way better, so technically I'll be doing a less [censored]ty better psa for him based on the current one.
#9
So I notice the lack of "easiness" to get good sfx audio from the internet to fit our characters, and because of my projects I need to rip a lot of sfx from a lot of games to fit them, so this gave me an idea. Why not help the community with sfx wavs instead of just erasing the ones I will not use.

Anyway, long story short this thread is created, to upload sfxs from various games for your use on your characters.
Every download will include most or all sfxs from that character that exclude story sounds (if applicable) or long dialogs between characters (if applicable)

Lets start with Xenoblade Chronicles character sfx audio rips



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Now for you to enjoy here are the characters from dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 voice rip


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.











In the next few days I will add the voices from naruto, dragon ball, zelda, bleach and many more





#10
This looks so promising, I was planning on doing a Son Gohan psa in the future but I see no need now, way too many DB characters in my brawl to add another one.

You rule.
#11
Bad news everyone, Iron man will take longer than expected, much longer, Kage and I are trying to squeeze as much as we can with as little space we have, that means not meeting the standards we had at first sadly.
BJ said that Samus' psa was one of them movesets that had weird actions, such as bowser and I don't remember who else, but at least for the time being can't be fixed with bb, so yeah. :(

#12
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 21, 2012, 03:42:19 AM
could u guys post a banner or something  for the meantime
the % solution didnt work for the "all characters" deal
but the advance search feature never fails...
It does not work for the "all" nothing, but works for specific characters, hacks, or stuff.

You can search all mario, all sonic, all battlefield, all thp movies, all strap hacks and so on and so forth
#13
New bug, nothing too big and not sure if reported and it's not that important but if you modify a ofensive collision and you put something like:

x offset : 2
y offset : 3
z offset : 4

When you see the collision in the script it says z=2 y=3 x=4
#14
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 21, 2012, 02:39:22 AM
Looks like Samus can be added to the list of characters with weird bugs dealing with the actions that I have no idea how to fix.

This right here sucks donkeys arse u_u hahaha, fing samus doesn't have space to work on, I have to make due with 9 kb.

Anyway, thanks for your work in bb n.n
#15
Ok so I can confirm that the new psa of samus gets "remade" with new "pointers?" or something like that, so if you put in the first action a do{something} it will do it instead of b, so I thought, humm why not just use a change action? I did and it's buggy as hell, the article (in this case samus' shot) sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesn't. ._____.