Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SouthCraft

#1
Love this! Really polished, good job!
#2
This is nice! Good job :)
#3
Quote from: PseudoTypical on April 16, 2015, 06:57:27 PM
Looking forward to the Mega Man update. I hope someday he can get an epic animation revamp but I get it if you're not looking to do that. So long as he functions well in a PM environment, I'm happy.
lol im sorry but i animate as well as i can. And to be honest they are very good now compared to V1. Also much thanks to calikingz. The epic animators i know have either retired or works with Project M.
#4
I really like your work! And im liking the major legend of zelda mods. Any plans on Impa?
Anyways, again great work man! *subsribes*
#5
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 18, 2015, 10:20:05 AM
So I'm really liking the updated MegaMan over Snake  :) Also, I think I may know how to make him jump while he's shooting the bullets/Lemons. I'm going to try my coding and if it works I am sure I can get him to fall off stages during the shooting as well. 
thanks :)

Im not dead, just took a little break.


Whats left on Megaman:
Make him load and ending animation after he shoots
Make better up Air wind hitbox
Weaken down smash knockback
Make crash bomb dissapear in the end, instead of just falling to the ground
Update side tilt animation
Update up tilt
Make smoke appear after up smash


Also i might retire (again) so i will be releasing all my WIP that includes Megaman, Geno (yes i said Final Version but i just slightly updated the gfx),  + 1-2 secret characters. 1-2 because i don't know if the second will be finished.

Also all my hacks are going to be project M compatible.
#6
Quote from: omegafalcon on March 10, 2015, 09:09:54 PM


Kool do you know which one your doing first?
i have decided to finish Megaman first
#7
Ill do one PSA at the time. 3 was abit much. Megaman iss soon ready for yet another public beta.
#8
Quote from: omegafalcon on March 08, 2015, 12:56:31 AM
Are you doing all 3 of them our are you asking which one to do first.
all 4* yes i am. I will be doing Robin first because i want to know if the moveset really is possible and its the only way to find out.
#9
I still have a feeling it might be possible. The up B seems very easy its just a standard up B fireing two projectyles that can easy be made by fake projectyles. Down B seems tricky because of the limitations yes (means alot of LABits/If compare), but the grab and healing is possible to do, and side B is just a projectyle that bursts into a pillar of frames on inpact. And it is possible to edit articles to be like that. He might be possible over Pit. Pit has lost of filesize and articles. But its worth a try, imo he seems like s challenge but not impossible. Other than robins limitations, his a Attacks also seems very easy. But we will see, i might be wrong.
#10
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 07, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
That's pretty ambitious. I look forward to seeing how they all turn out.
thanks, they wont be 100% like wii u Version but i will make it as accurate as possible.
#11
Putting Rayman on hold since he was really hard to animate. And i might collab him, but the possible collabrator hasn't really said yes yet.. Anyways i will then PSA Wii U characters to brawl like Pacman, Robin, Villager (revamped) and Megaman.

Megaman is basically done, just need some touches here and there. But i might release all of them at the same time. Maybe..
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 02, 2015, 02:44:26 PM
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 02, 2015, 07:28:13 AM
I'm going to start Little Mac as I do whatever wins the poll. more than likely Bass. But Little Mac will be sorta easy for me to do. I will credit the people who made the v1 of him and maybe revamp him. I have a great Idea for Little Mac's FS. I'm tired of waiting for Giga. When I start him I will post animations and in game pics for you guys.

For the Zero Model, I fixed the Spike issue but the legs, I have to remake the leg models over since they are low poly. Smash 4 did something really weird with the polys
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 01, 2015, 07:29:43 PM
Instead of completely delaying Little Mac because of Giga Mac, why not just make an alternative Final Smash?
#14
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 01, 2015, 05:00:37 AM
Okay, so I tested out the PSA today. Overall, the changes made are good, but there are a few things I'd like to point out.

Pros:

-GFX for Flame Sword and Mega Upper are very cool, I'd keep those.
-Crash Bomb animation is definitely better.
-New animation for Rush Coil is great too.
-I didn't notice a change with the Slash Claw aside from the GFX being different, so that's fine.

Cons:

-I still kinda think Flame Blast (Down Smash) kills easily. The knockback is insane on that move whenever hitting someone over 120%.
-Megaman's charged Mega Buster moves a bit too slowly; speeding it up a little probably wouldn't hurt but that's just personal preference.

Extra Suggestions:
-Would there be any way to make Megaman face the screen a bit more in his idle stance? I'm sure it wouldn't be easy but I figured it'd be worth a shot to ask.
-I noticed you didn't tweak with the Leaf Shield; I think Megaman shoots the shield a little too fast, maybe slowing down the rate that it travels across the screen would make it better.
-Is it at all possible to make the Air Shooter do the same damage and knockback (or at least something similar) it does in Smash 4? Again, another shot in the dark.

Altogether the changes are very solid aside from the cons and the suggestions. He's still very playable, and you've definitely done Megaman some extra justice.
.  Thanks mate :D ill look into it. Btw Geno's Final Version is out http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207888

#15
Im interested aswell :)