Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: drogoth on February 28, 2015, 04:46:23 AM
Please work on that leg rigging, man...
i've tried so many times to fix it to be perfect. this is the best i can do



the spikes need to be completely rigged to the leg bones.
other than that i guess u cant do much

I mean the leg/waist area. The rigging there sticks out badly.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Instead of completely delaying Little Mac because of Giga Mac, why not just make an alternative Final Smash?

^ I agree. Giga Mac is great, but Little Mac is such a cool character that I don't feel he needs Giga Mac at release to be complete. Giving him 3 instant KO uppercuts would be cool enough for now. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'm going to start Little Mac as I do whatever wins the poll. more than likely Bass. But Little Mac will be sorta easy for me to do. I will credit the people who made the v1 of him and maybe revamp him. I have a great Idea for Little Mac's FS. I'm tired of waiting for Giga. When I start him I will post animations and in game pics for you guys.

For the Zero Model, I fixed the Spike issue but the legs, I have to remake the leg models over since they are low poly. Smash 4 did something really weird with the polys



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 02, 2015, 07:28:13 AM
I'm going to start Little Mac as I do whatever wins the poll. more than likely Bass. But Little Mac will be sorta easy for me to do. I will credit the people who made the v1 of him and maybe revamp him. I have a great Idea for Little Mac's FS. I'm tired of waiting for Giga. When I start him I will post animations and in game pics for you guys.

For the Zero Model, I fixed the Spike issue but the legs, I have to remake the leg models over since they are low poly. Smash 4 did something really weird with the polys
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm praying that Bass wins the poll. Considering your work on Megaman, I think Bass would definitely come out wonderfully.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 02, 2015, 04:37:10 PM
I'm praying that Bass wins the poll. Considering your work on Megaman, I think Bass would definitely come out wonderfully.
i hope i helped :3
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on March 02, 2015, 10:41:00 PM
i hope i helped :3

I hope you didn't pick him on my behalf! Everyone should be able to pick who they want, it's only fair.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

haha, naw, i thought bass was cool actually :) megaman and bass is also my favorite model for megaman :D
I'M JUST A DOOD

Would love to see a proto man one day also

Bass Wins the Poll!!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Aw yeaaaah, this is gonna be dope!
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Yes another Wii U model this is going to be great!