Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dragon Ryuu

#1
Not done yet...  I know they suck...  :P



Also... does anyone know how to fix this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#2
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2013, 03:45:16 PM
Slayer's Ghost:Nanooooooo *echo*

Slaaaaaaaayyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and I guess I'll do Link portraits...
after that I wanna do so MK portraits as well...

#3
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 16, 2013, 08:40:42 PM
I say make him a bit smaller and did you do some editing? He looks weird. O.o
Trying some new stuff and shizzz...

#4
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 16, 2013, 06:30:38 PM
SJS uses Dropbox and it works SO much better than Photobucket.
I'll try it =D

Quote from: Moblin on April 16, 2013, 08:09:02 PM
Do you use Photoshop? If so, select your CSP, and go to Select > Modify > Contract by 1-2 pixels. That will get rid of the small white border around your renders.

Not sure how to do it in GIMP (other then get PS.)
I don't have photoshop... X(

Is it ok if Link is cropped like this

#5
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 15, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
That is a great pose for Link, keep up the great work! I'm loving your pose choices for the characters you've made so far!  ;)

Thanks!!  :happy:

Quote from: nova9 on April 15, 2013, 03:05:04 AM
ryuu, im unaware of your rules. if you have a past pose for a character may we make a request ? also i really like ya link pose BUT i love the first one you did xD (im still using it)

I dumped the old pose D=

Quote from: AndIQuote on April 15, 2013, 03:07:20 AM
It's a great Link pose! Also, I can tell a definite improvement in your CSP-making skills. Your Sonic, Falco, ZSS, and Snake portraits look absolutely fantastic!

Really? Thank you, I kinda started using a different method...

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 15, 2013, 03:09:53 AM
Soul Calibur 2 pose! :D

I requested that pose in Aniverage's thread.

Strange, it looks a little blurry or low quality. But it could just be me. :p

It looks way better once its resized and edited...

Sooo... re-did some sonics...



Some are ok, some decent whatevs.... I HATE SONIC!!!  :>.>:

I'll ask again, do you guys know a good site to upload my portraits... Photobucket SUCKS, imgur I hate the layout, I just want something plain and simple...

My post won't let me update my Falco and Sonic Portraits...

#6
Whoa... looks like i got a load of requests for sonic O,o...

lol, @Boygos, Tony Stark with my zsSamus pose?? xD...

anyways... what do you guys think of this pose for Link??

#7
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 14, 2013, 04:09:28 PM
Ryuunosuke, are you still taking requests for Sonic?

Yup!...

Some more...



Its gonna be a pain in the butt to do the BP for some of them...

Falco-Oh gave me problems... I tried to make it look decent but no matter what I did, his huge head was always cut off...
#8




Might do more... later I'll do the BP...
Does anyone still need some Falco CSPs? <,<   >,> ...

Edit: Battle Portraits (In-Game Portraits)



Same order as above...
#11
Quote from: nova9 on April 12, 2013, 07:14:24 PM
those look amazing man! i really hope you do a falco pose next :):):)

thanks...

falco... hmm i'll see what i can do...

Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 12, 2013, 08:36:42 PM
Hoho! Impressive work!

I love those samus poses *pervy face*

lol, thanks  :af:

some more...





Also if you guys need any custom CSS Icons for any character... just ask... I'll be glad to do it for ya...

#12
Not done with the requests yet... but here are the ones I did...

#13
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 11, 2013, 07:33:58 PM
They look great! Even Pac-Man, all things considered. And I think you should make the Somari CSP just because it's so ridiculous ;)

I'll try, tho I'm gonna edit it so it won't look that bad...

Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 11, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616 (for Link, if possible)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194 (for Snake)

Thanks :happy:

I'll do snake but not link right now...

I had planned to do Zero Suit Samus but never did finish it... this time I will but with a new pose...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#14


pacman  :-\ ...

and somari, just take a look for yourself...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#15
This what I have done so far.... Anyone got more requests? also, gonna update my opening...





sooo.... um...

Sonic???

(Might redo the default)