Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kakalaa

#1
Do posts in off-topic sections count towards the 500 posts required for the Heart Piece awards?
#5
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31563&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Lol Beyond. Should this report be removed although I find it super-dooper hilarious and technically she's not actually "nude" with the shoes on and maybe he's kidding probably but what say you ?
#6
Quote from: TheSoraKid on March 02, 2013, 10:27:58 PM
Me too.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21090

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528
(The download is gone.)
Um, those we're already reported a little while back. There's no need for the staff to remove them.
#7
I have some.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#11
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4415

Why report if there's nothing wrong with it? I don't get newbs and their styles.
#12
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28361

It's not the guy's fault that the noob doesn't know where to put the common.pac.
#13
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29583

Rels are allowed I think. There are a bunch of hacks like this that were allowed on the vault.
#14
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28869

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28870

Really? He didn't make these. All he did was put the things together, so he basically stole them.

What is the Vault coming to?

Quote from: レインボーダッシュ on September 18, 2012, 08:01:09 PM
Taken care off.

Oh look, he re-uploaded it. epicfacepalm.jpg

EDIT: It's gone now.
#15
Quote from: Anonymous on September 15, 2012, 07:05:25 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28502
He had me in the credits, and he removed me yet again.
EDIT: He stole my moveset, too  :srs:

Edit2: He's now removed my report once with no changes
Credit is resolved, however he did nothing about the moveset two additional times.

Edit 3: Now he's claiming the moveset is his. I tested it and it is infact mine, with the one modification of the sword glow being blue, which only involves changing one texture in the FitMarth.pac file

Edit 4: Screen cap'd


By this point, I have reported it 15 times. (and counting.)


Brysonh deserves for his submission rights removed because of all the BS he is doing and claiming.

He shouldn't even be here in the first place, with him being a really naive 11-year old and all. :srs: