Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DMN666

#1
Quote from: Silent WAVE on June 12, 2013, 03:28:56 AM
The Wii U will have DLC? 8O
I think you mean, will SSB4 have DLC, the WiiU is able to support DLC and junk (Yet BlackOps2 has none?! WHAT?! Though i hear there is no DLC for it because of low player count...i already have CoDBO2 on PC & PS3 anyways)

And they should include DLC, i know i wont be the only one here to throw my money at them, even if they added that awful character.
Mario Kart 8 needs DLC BADLY!
#2
Help / Re: MediaFire Account Suspension
October 11, 2012, 06:56:49 PM
Really? Thats weird. Mines still up and i got mp3 files there.

Try http://www.gamefront.com/
#3
Help / Re: Cheat Code Question
April 18, 2012, 07:04:07 PM
The stars are a Self-check code. They check the code for you when you use OCM

The 253 thingy is when you are using to much codes.
I suggest you remove the "Allow More Than 1000 Replays/Stages/Snapshots" and
"Save Tags in Replays v3"
Its not like your gonna need them right?
If i where you, i would remove the Stage Expansion. For me i only had 7 extra stages/ beta stage/ and WIFI room.
Its not like your gonna use all those stages any ways.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 26, 2012, 08:44:14 PM
Anyone wanna port this Rouge?

It seems like a waste since the person who ported her just used a Amy PSA to make her....but that turned out to be crap.
http://205.196.121.199/ik9kk2luiyqg/vrgazuxl3jw0if3/Rouge+Re-Colors.rar
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 23, 2012, 06:27:29 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on March 23, 2012, 12:54:54 AMEva. I can give it a go if you'd like. It's not going over Snake without a size mod and small pigtails though.
well i want her over Snake as a joke just like how i also want my Human Rainbow Dash over snake.
There MMD files, you know what to do with them?

My other models ---> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42398.msg860772#new
[/Shameless Advertising]
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 22, 2012, 07:06:50 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2012, 06:38:13 PMI know the show. I never watched it.
You suck D: I use to watch it, it was okay....but then the teenage one kinda went to SRS and killed it.

I too can make custom models!

Anyone wanna import her? :srs:
Snake would be a good choice.
#7
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Think of the Alloys.
February 18, 2012, 09:00:26 PM
replace the Alloys?
Are you MAD!
They are sooo the best characters in the game, especially Green Alloy, i was boss with him.
#8
Help / Brawl ISO stopped working
December 07, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
Okay so like my brawl iso stopped working for reasons unknown.
It was playing fine when i first got it, its actully my friends iso and was only modded to have Shadow's voice over sonic (I hate shadow, good thing no one plays sonic!)
So yeah things were fine until i found that USBloader can use Codes, so i activated the codes to on, through in my gct file and haxz and then my brawl iso takes me back to the homebrew menu (Wii menu if activated from the USBloader channel)

From what i looked up on google they said its a bad rip or some other crap where a wii need some rev file or something.
I know some wii games like Black Ops wont play and need to be edit there file and change "Regieon free" to load with its cIOS number, or my House Of The Dead Return didnt want to play HotD2 with my SD card and also kicks me back to the menu. The game plays HotD2 on my bros SD card...dont know why.


So yeah, i actviated the codes but before that i was going around the edit file thing.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
#9
Model Imports / Re: My Little Pony meets Brawl
November 02, 2011, 06:45:35 PM
FECK!!!!!!!
I wanted to do this first D:
Oh i want import something too, i wanna get Rarity Twilight and Fluttershy <3
#10
Help / Re: Dis dread iz illegul u kno V2
October 28, 2011, 09:34:58 PM
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on October 28, 2011, 03:20:45 AMTempo is dealing with external USB drives, but it says in the OP that you want to...... burn sounds onto the ISO? Wiiscrubber can be used to extract or insert whatever you want into the ISO.
Ah yes, it was wii scrubber, thanks :P
Quote from: Tempo_ on October 27, 2011, 10:53:10 PMUSB Loaders are usually .dol files. Just stick it in your SD card just like any other homebrew app  and boot it through whatever method you use (ie Stack Smash, Homebrew Channel, etc). Do I really need to give you a link to a USB Loader? You say you already have USB Loader GX...
Yes cause i always like to be on the save side :P
But you dont have to if you dont want to.

Okay thanks guys, gonna try it laterz.
#11
Help / Re: Dis dread iz illegul u kno V2
October 27, 2011, 09:13:26 PM
Quote from: Jaklub on October 27, 2011, 07:37:39 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=1791 Oh you
Lol i dont get it |D
Quote from: Tempo_ on October 27, 2011, 08:33:07 PMI'd guess you're trying to load from an external storage? There's a link in Brawl Vault's Resources that leads you to straight to USB loaders. If you do have a USB loader, all you have to do is turn the Ocarina option "On". All your files and codes and that stuff stay in the same place.
Yeah its on a 1T external hard drive.
I have a loader, i think its USB Loader GX?

Im to lazy and lost, can you give me a link to it, but i dont want a wad....since i dont know how does work |D
#12
Help / Re: Dis thread iz illegul u kno
October 27, 2011, 05:47:03 PM
>_>
<_<
It seems as soon as i made this thread, my bro got it to work |D So sorry about that.
NOW!
Part 2 of my illegulz thing.
Okay so how do i run hacks on it?
I kknow you can burn Sounds onto the iso, but what program would that be?
Further more like...i just want to play with all these dumb ports.
Quote from: Tempo_ on October 27, 2011, 12:53:29 AMBTW, yar har.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBbu-wkKrs
i have the game, my lazer just died.
I tried to fix it myself.....but then i think i noticed a wire broke....so i just said
"[censored] nintendo"

@Wifi: I have a omega list of codes to unlock any wifi router i can find :af:
#13
Help / Dis dread iz illegul u kno V2
October 26, 2011, 07:20:40 PM
>.>
<.<
Okay so if you like, remember about my dead wii, i for sometime found out i need a Cios 222/249.
The thing is...it needs internet to download, and i have NO WIFI where i live.
So is there a kind soul who can PM me the cIos that dosnt need wifi? I seen some around.
You would really be helping me....and so i can beat up Oizen and Nuke in Brawl :P
Part 2!!!!!
How do i run brawl hacks?
I know you can burn sounds onto the iso (I think)
If so what program is that and do i have to do that with all the hacks?
#14
Help / How do i remove polygons from a stg
October 24, 2011, 09:37:01 PM
Okay so yeah, i dont do stages and junk and i promise myself i was gonna make a stage around this month last year.
I want to know, how do i remove models *veiwing in brawlbox ofcorse* or polygons from a stage?
I know you can remove the texture for it but thats not always gonna help.
I can use 3DS and make the polygon very small like someone did with Hyrules castle.

I just want some pillar removed from a stage (imported, actully this stage)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18113
I want to remove the statue from there and move another stage in there (OMG 2 stages in one?! So Original)

So can someone help me with what seems to be a noob question >_>
#15
Help / How do i remove a model/Polygon from a stage
October 24, 2011, 09:36:28 PM
Okay so yeah, i dont do stages and junk and i promise myself i was gonna make a stage around this month last year.
I want to know, how do i remove models *veiwing in brawlbox ofcorse* or polygons from a stage?
I know you can remove the texture for it but thats not always gonna help.
I can use 3DS and make the polygon very small like someone did with Hyrules castle.

I just want some pillar removed from a stage (imported, actully this stage)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18113
I want to remove the statue from there and move another stage in there (OMG 2 stages in one?! So Original)

So can someone help me with what seems to be a noob question >_>