Dis dread iz illegul u kno V2

Started by DMN666, October 26, 2011, 07:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 26, 2011, 07:20:40 PM Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:56:45 PM by Lucky Eva
>.>
<.<
Okay so if you like, remember about my dead wii, i for sometime found out i need a Cios 222/249.
The thing is...it needs internet to download, and i have NO WIFI where i live.
So is there a kind soul who can PM me the cIos that dosnt need wifi? I seen some around.
You would really be helping me....and so i can beat up Oizen and Nuke in Brawl :P
Part 2!!!!!
How do i run brawl hacks?
I know you can burn sounds onto the iso (I think)
If so what program is that and do i have to do that with all the hacks?


IOS's can be installed with an SD card and the proper IOS managing program. I dono the program off the top of my head. Also to play Nuke/Oizen you'll need an internet connection o.o
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Just get NUS Downloader and follow the directions.

Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 26, 2011, 08:25:17 PM
Also to play Nuke/Oizen you'll need an internet connection o.o

I assume by the fact that you're on KCMM that you have internet but no Wii wifi, which isn't really related to getting cIOSes, so that should be easy.

But...... highly agreed with Kit on the above..... how can you play on wifi with no wifi....

October 26, 2011, 11:45:21 PM #4 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:46:26 PM by §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on October 26, 2011, 11:18:14 PM
I assume by the fact that you're on KCMM that you have internet but no Wii wifi, which isn't really related to getting cIOSes, so that should be easy.

But...... highly agreed with Kit on the above..... how can you play on wifi with no wifi....

Last time I remember, eva's using the Library or som'in to get online. Also IOS 222 and 249 are typical Pirate IOS locations.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Oh, that makes sense.

I'm still confused..... wherever you are, you have internet, but you can't get the cIOS because you don't have internet?

Either way, do you need cIOS 222 AND 249 or just one of them? Either way, you'll need NUS Downloader, I think, and these instructions.

If that's what you need, I'm sorry, but I don't really understand your situation.

Nus Downloader for cIos? Sure about that? Last I checked all IOS 222/249/250's are stubs from NUS.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Well, you're supposed to grab the appropriate IOS first (like IOS 38). Then your CIOS installer would patch it and install it into IOS 249 and stuff.

BTW, yar har.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


October 27, 2011, 05:47:03 PM #9 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:51:33 PM by Lucky Eva
>_>
<_<
It seems as soon as i made this thread, my bro got it to work |D So sorry about that.
NOW!
Part 2 of my illegulz thing.
Okay so how do i run hacks on it?
I kknow you can burn Sounds onto the iso, but what program would that be?
Further more like...i just want to play with all these dumb ports.
Quote from: Tempo_ on October 27, 2011, 12:53:29 AMBTW, yar har.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBbu-wkKrs
i have the game, my lazer just died.
I tried to fix it myself.....but then i think i noticed a wire broke....so i just said
"[censored] nintendo"

@Wifi: I have a omega list of codes to unlock any wifi router i can find :af:



I'd guess you're trying to load from an external storage?
There's a link in Brawl Vault's Resources that leads you to straight to USB loaders.

If you do have a USB loader, all you have to do is turn the Ocarina option "On". All your files and codes and that stuff stay in the same place.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

October 27, 2011, 09:13:26 PM #12 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 09:37:26 PM by Lucky Eva
Quote from: Jaklub on October 27, 2011, 07:37:39 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=1791 Oh you
Lol i dont get it |D
Quote from: Tempo_ on October 27, 2011, 08:33:07 PMI'd guess you're trying to load from an external storage? There's a link in Brawl Vault's Resources that leads you to straight to USB loaders. If you do have a USB loader, all you have to do is turn the Ocarina option "On". All your files and codes and that stuff stay in the same place.
Yeah its on a 1T external hard drive.
I have a loader, i think its USB Loader GX?

Im to lazy and lost, can you give me a link to it, but i dont want a wad....since i dont know how does work |D


USB Loaders are usually .dol files. Just stick it in your SD card just like any other homebrew app  and boot it through whatever method you use (ie Stack Smash, Homebrew Channel, etc).

Do I really need to give you a link to a USB Loader? You say you already have USB Loader GX...
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Tempo is dealing with external USB drives, but it says in the OP that you want to...... burn sounds onto the ISO?

Wiiscrubber can be used to extract or insert whatever you want into the ISO.