Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KGN Nappdagg

#1
Freestyle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#2
Quote from: Kyouma on April 10, 2013, 03:44:36 PM
well, i requested some ._.
Error: Problem with the requested character: Brawlbox's polygons for Ike causes an error in Brawlbox v0.68b. There are also a number of characters whose eyes I can't get working properly. I'm sure the fix is floating around, but since I am too lazy and no one ever comes to the bank, I no longer care. I'm doing CSPs that work for me. If someone requests, I'll fulfill. If the request cannot be presented, oh well, request something else.
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Flygon PSA
July 24, 2013, 04:46:46 PM
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 23, 2013, 10:04:30 PM
Hes talking about the download on the Vault, I guess they dont show for him even though he accepted them. I don't know about you but on my computer they all look like broken pics.
Fixed


Post Merge: July 24, 2013, 04:47:10 PM

CSPs also in The CSP Bank (Requests Pending)
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: Flygon PSA
July 23, 2013, 09:58:58 PM
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 23, 2013, 08:24:40 PM
I think he is a perfect size. It reflects his fat butt perfectly lol.

I also read someone mentioned that Gyarados's Ai was dumb, I can take a look at it, I edited Typlosion's AI hardcore to make him work right a cpu.

Also i believe the CSPs are the perfect size, I haven't tried them but they are the right dimensions.
Well could you test them and see if they are working properly because I don't follow what Carnage is saying. :/
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: Flygon PSA
July 23, 2013, 05:29:28 PM
Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2013, 04:50:42 PM
well they are for all the colors so when i update gyarados with the effpac ids i will include all that so ppl can choose what they want to use i acepted them on the vault but i cant see them under the csp lol
Are They too tall? I don't have an SD Card to test so that's why I take huge risks when making these things. Someone should create some type of frame for where the faces should be.
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: Flygon PSA
July 23, 2013, 04:17:50 PM
On a side note, I know they're pretty bad, but I was bored. Anywas her.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
Quote from: Carnage on June 24, 2013, 06:48:38 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32525 im using this model and the pose would be fine like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  also you made recolours for boygos gyarados and since its the same model i bet they will work over flygon's so csp for the recolours you made would be nice too.
i understand so far i dont need psa help since im still only on the animation part
Ok ill do the pose. Do you mind if I add my own twists to the character. Example: If you check the CSP Bak most of my CSPs have some type of powerp that compliments the CSPs. As for Recolors you must have me mistaken. I never did any recoors for Gyrados. I didnt even know Gyrados was out until now.
#8
Will get to work right away. PM me the models. Do you have a base wait I can start the pose from s well as any particular pose.you want?
#9
Always of.animation service if you need it, Carnage.
#10
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about that too. Though the colors DO lean towards Skyward Sword maybe they'll add alts. Who knows. AND I kind of caught the pattern smash 1 & 2 had oot incarnation so I'm guessing that's why Brawl and 4 will have Twilight.
#11
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 19, 2013, 03:21:48 AM
No unless he's shown in the SSB4 version :P
Are you trying to replicate ssb4's version? If so, that'd be a huge buz kill. I knew hacking would INSTANTLY start trying to replicate [censored] from the new smash so ah..who the hell am I kidding?

Post Merge: June 19, 2013, 06:06:36 AM

It just so happens that xxWutzmercyxx made Other M Samus first before ss for Wii u/3ds was announced
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
June 11, 2013, 03:45:00 PM
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 11, 2013, 06:52:17 AM

Never thought I'd get to this point.
Nice!
#13
Quote from: LA $Alle on June 09, 2013, 03:42:01 PM
are you going to set the B moves and final smash stuff for how SDoom planned them out before or are you going to keep it the same?
^This
#14
Quote from: rax189 on June 06, 2013, 05:03:00 AM
Well i think at least SMBZ Mario and Dr. Mario should be released first, but goku, luffy, and naruto should be released together.... It works out better that way and Luffy will take longer than the 2 mario psa's so MDK can have more time to work on luffy, and we can get the 2 mario psa's earlier than if we had to wait luffy :P
^This
I think that Kagemaru was doing something like that. Shonen jump PSAs all release at once.
#15
Quote from: rax189 on June 04, 2013, 03:19:03 PM
uhh bro, on budokai stage, final destination, and all the other stages around their size, dodging his final smash is the easiest thing ever... i dont think MDK is going to increase its size or power, just make the direction of the ball go somewhere else :P And MDK already said all projects will be released on same time so asking for how Naruto is coming along wont help cuz no matter where he is at with him, your not getting him until all his projects are done... Ik it sucks but be patient xD
Arguement coming. Like seriously, relax. All he did was ASK. Why do people make a big deal about asking? In fact, SINCE MDK is releasing everything at once and he even said himself that he's working on all of his WIPs at once, that would be MORE of a reason to ask. Stop jumping on everyone's case just for ASKING. It's not like he said, "Mariodk when will Naruto be released, I can't wait", so what's the big deal. Just let the moderators warn him if he's wrong. We don't need arguments occurring, and that's exactly the direction this is headed.