xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if its for PM i dont see any PM menber letting his codding hit the vault lol not sure if they will ever let you use their codes wutzmercy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They won't and I don't blame em XD They've spent a hell amount of time with PM, we're doing things differently to accommodate this game ;D

*Edit* Small BrawlBox preview of Willy's Castle from SSB4 for Smash Saga. I'm to lazy for an ingame preview right now XD My Wii is old so it takes longer to load then it use to, oh well better than nothing right  ;)

Nice stage preview of Mega Man. You think your Wii is old? Mine can't even read discs anymore.

Gotta say, I'm a bit interested in your re-imagined SSBU and look forward to hearing more (or helping out :p).

Your Smash Bros. Saga's idea seems like a very good idea. Do tell if you're taking small idea suggestions, as I did happen to think of one that would involve a more unique Young Link.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Thanks!! Yea Smash Saga seems more realistic we can all enjoy without killing the anticipation for Smash 4. The idea me and Anivernage had for our Young Link in Ultimate would be he can use the 3 masks to transform. Down Special to transform between Deku, Goron, and Zora and FS would be Fierce Deity. Was that something you were thinking of? If so then we were on the right track ;D

Yep, that's basically what I was thinking of. Majora's Mask Young Link is just a really cool idea in general.

Also, do you guys have any one around to make a battle HUD? I'm fairly skilled at it if you don't already have someone.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Well I've talked with Hamyojo and he's agreed to let us use his HUD for Ultimate, but since that's project's sleeping a new one would be great. I only ask you take out the names of the characters cuz they're were a nuisance to see during gameplay. Make it sleek and sexy without causing to much clutter ;)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 16, 2013, 09:03:24 PM
They won't and I don't blame em XD They've spent a hell amount of time with PM, we're doing things differently to accommodate this game ;D

*Edit* Small BrawlBox preview of Willy's Castle from SSB4 for Smash Saga. I'm to lazy for an ingame preview right now XD My Wii is old so it takes longer to load then it use to, oh well better than nothing right  ;)
it look like you ripped the stage from the newest smash bros game

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 16, 2013, 09:03:24 PM
They won't and I don't blame em XD They've spent a hell amount of time with PM, we're doing things differently to accommodate this game ;D

*Edit* Small BrawlBox preview of Willy's Castle from SSB4 for Smash Saga. I'm to lazy for an ingame preview right now XD My Wii is old so it takes longer to load then it use to, oh well better than nothing right  ;)

Oh my.

More progress soon, I added a lot more even animated searchlights. But don't expect me to make anymore SSB4 stages, I'm only making this for Saga :P



June 19, 2013, 06:02:16 AM #1451 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 06:06:36 AM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 19, 2013, 03:21:48 AM
No unless he's shown in the SSB4 version :P
Are you trying to replicate ssb4's version? If so, that'd be a huge buz kill. I knew hacking would INSTANTLY start trying to replicate [censored] from the new smash so ah..who the hell am I kidding?

Post Merge: June 19, 2013, 06:06:36 AM

It just so happens that xxWutzmercyxx made Other M Samus first before ss for Wii u/3ds was announced
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I'm going to try to make it as close to the SSB4 version without compromising gameplay such as lag and stuff. I didn't make Other M Samus at all, it was just her new appearance that I knew would be in SSB4, I'm still a little pissed they didn't update Link to his Skyward Sword appearance it's bugging me out big especially they have Skyloft as a stage exactly the way I planned it for Smash Ultimate. I'm just curious what Sakurai has cooking up behind the scenes, that man needs a break from Smash and Iwata won't let him XD

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about that too. Though the colors DO lean towards Skyward Sword maybe they'll add alts. Who knows. AND I kind of caught the pattern smash 1 & 2 had oot incarnation so I'm guessing that's why Brawl and 4 will have Twilight.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

so any news when we can expect a preview of the extra slots being used or something? since besides megaman every psa is preety much made.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.