Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kenji23Z

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
March 25, 2015, 11:28:37 PM
So like...
Mine freezes on the strap menu when I have the Common3 file on my SD
Then it stalls on the loading screen when I do have it, either way my game won't load....
#2
Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault / Re: ɹɐǝp ɥo
April 01, 2014, 09:22:21 PM
It took me 10 minutes to realize everything was upside-down. I think something's wrong with me...
#3
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 06:47:03 AM
Ok so far the progress with Mewtwo
-I fixed ALL T-Poses
So all there's left is fixing the shadow ball and we got ourselves a perfect mewtwo
I'll upload the files when I get back from school if anyone wants to attempt to fix this
#5
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 02:43:27 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on February 03, 2014, 02:19:02 AM
I use over Sonic as well. :)
ok good, it may take a while though cause my internet sux so yea
#6
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 02:12:27 AM
Knuckles over Sonic, or Knuckles over Jigglypuff?
The one I use is over Sonic
#7
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 02:08:35 AM
This one, I might do the other one if anyone prefers it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24056
#8
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 02:02:20 AM
the one im working on can hover, i just cant fix the shadow ball
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 01:39:38 AM
Quote from: ShinF on February 03, 2014, 01:38:46 AM
KidCraft made a modified PM Mewtwo that has working Shadow Balls, but he removed the Hover and ability to act out of Teleport, plus gave him Lucario's jab to fix the t-posing. I also uploaded some BrawlEx files and his soundbank with them here. Maybe you can figure out how he got the Shadow Ball working properly by looking at it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fds7teyl7u2qjnb/Mewtwo%20with%20Sounds.zip
Thanks I'll look into this
EDIT
btw rather than PSA a new jab you can just go in the fighter config and set rapidjab to True and jabcount to 1
#10
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 01:35:00 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on February 03, 2014, 01:31:46 AM
Oh nice. :) Is there a code required?
you need the Replacement Soundbank Engine Code located here
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61460.0
#11
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 01:30:48 AM
I made Thany's De-Cloned Roy read boss sfx and I made Cloud and Knuckles read them to(I only posted Roy though)
You have to go in their FitFighter file and PSA them to load boss sfx which takes a while to do.
Here's Roy: https://www.mediafire.com/?8vsll7c4l9u5kh8
in his fighter config make sure he loads soundbank 13E and remember it's Thany's Roy not P:M Roy
-mewtwo is in the process of uploading-
EDIT
Cloud: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6nkljh8alegknrf/Cloud%20with%20sounds%20V1.rar
#12
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 03, 2014, 01:16:47 AM
For those who want P:M mewtwo on their roster I managed to fix the T-Pose on the jab and I'm working on the shadow ball but I kinda need some help
-He can now shoot it but the graphic effect doesn't appear
-He freezes on the first frame so he can't charge it up fully and can only shoot the small weak ones
-he T-Poses instead of doing his Landing light animation(though you can move and attack instantly out of it)
-the project M chars tend to have REALLY bad landing lag when doing an air attack. that's been fixed
pretty much all thats left is to fix the shadow ball and that random T-pose when landing and he'll be 100% working, the thing is I'm not too smart when it comes to PSA so I'll upload my progress if anyone else wants to try and fix him   :mewtwo:
#13
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
January 27, 2014, 02:26:32 AM
Well im doing Cloud on Masterhand. Did he always sound so.....how do I put this......emo?
#14
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
January 26, 2014, 08:06:57 AM
Perhaps the file is too big, I got knuckles over Meta Ridley working with no problems
#15
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
January 26, 2014, 04:53:23 AM
I got bored so I made this for anyone who uses Thany's De-cloned Roy. PSA'd all his sounds to match the sfx from P:M Roy, so make sure he loads soundbank 13E.
https://www.mediafire.com/?8vsll7c4l9u5kh8
When I have time I may do Deadpool, Cloud, and Knuckles over the other bosses.....MAYBE  :roy:
-EDIT-
Forgot to mention that Roy's Throw sfx and death sfx still play as marth's sounds for some reason if anyone can find a way to fix this please do