Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Vaild Address

#2
oh okay thank you so much! it was difficult finding resources, glad to know there out there
#3
Help / Re: Pmex remix
March 12, 2022, 05:10:55 AM
Probably wasn't meant to be swapped out I am guessing
#4
I'm new to file ripping just now. I don't feel like ripping the entire game just to get one file I want. Are there programs/apps on the wii system that allows me to copy and paste stuff from the game disc? I've looked everywhere for the brsar file and no luck at all compared to years ago when brawl hacking was still relevant.
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
June 22, 2016, 06:18:04 PM
I wouldn't mind to have Jin tbh
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
January 21, 2016, 04:46:44 PM
I think an XenoVerse moveset would be pretty cool
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
November 17, 2015, 06:21:22 PM
Noice m8   :happy:
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
November 05, 2015, 05:53:35 PM
Good work!
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
October 06, 2015, 05:14:49 PM
Nice job on the moveset!
#10
Help / Re: Update your Wii, or not?
February 17, 2015, 01:22:40 AM
Quote from: windhunter7 on February 16, 2015, 04:45:07 PM
Can't you update it with your SD card not in the Wii? Because Project M you can run without installing a program.
What do you mean?
#11
Help / Update your Wii, or not?
February 16, 2015, 04:40:08 PM
I wanted to play P:M 3.5 online with Wi-Fi, but I can't because i didn't update the system itself. And if I do that, it might remove all the mods I have left..

Should I risk updating to see what happens or just forget about it?

#12
Help / Re: (DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code
December 13, 2014, 02:35:31 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2014, 10:48:28 PM
Here's the method I used.

Project M - Dolphin Set-Up Tutorial

Even though it says Project M, you can use it with Brawl as well.

Thanks :)

Exactly what I needed.
#13
Help / (DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code [SOLVED]
December 11, 2014, 12:27:05 AM
I've been llooking everywhere for dolphin on how to replace sfx on ssbb by using the sfx code.

I know you can already do that by modifing the brsar itself, but I like the easy way out.
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
November 06, 2014, 06:50:43 PM
Question on your deadpool/sheik port, is there a way to port other sheik skins for the moveset? I'm curious of seeing greninja with it..