Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Here's Wii U Ryu with way better textures than before.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Here's Ryu's Wait Animation. I would say it looks 10x better than the old one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



mee likey so far nice work dude

Better hadouken animation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 08, 2015, 10:30:49 AM
Better hadouken animation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Goku vs Smash 4 Ryu is going to be a dream come true. Kamehameha vs Haduken. There's a cripsness to this model too. I think he's going to look great in game.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

He seems over saturated, I'd tone it down a bit if I were you.

It looks like you prooptimized the [censored] out of him. Some of the geomtry looks pretty bad.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on November 08, 2015, 07:44:14 PM
It looks like you prooptimized the [censored] out of him. Some of the geomtry looks pretty bad.
Well I have to model thats not optimized. if you think u can do better than be my guest but  it looks perfectly fine to me and others I've shown. If I didn't optimize him the way I did you will be dealing with a lot of Lag due to the Poly Count. I'm keeping him the way he is lol. If you want, when I do release this, you can make your own version.



November 09, 2015, 09:41:29 PM #1299 Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:53:21 PM by NoWon1196
Large Leader. Must you critisize calikingz01 so much. He's not trying to make things perfect yet ad least he made the animations mind blowing. This is my all time favorite modder right here.

Post Merge: November 09, 2015, 09:53:21 PM

Quote from: Large Leader on November 08, 2015, 07:44:14 PM
It looks like you prooptimized the [censored] out of him. Some of the geomtry looks pretty bad.
You're not even that good of a animator

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 09, 2015, 09:41:29 PM
Large Leader. Must you critisize calikingz01 so much.
Yes, because this isn't a hugbox. If you put something out in the public for others to look at, it's going to be criticized.

If you want a hugbox where everyone agrees with you, then go to tumblr.

He wants him to get better, and he just shrugs it off. It doesn't help when people like you white knight when this sort of thing happens.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 09, 2015, 09:41:29 PMHe's not trying to make things perfect yet ad least he made the animations mind blowing. This is my all time favorite modder right here.
I'm sorry you have such low standards.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 09, 2015, 09:41:29 PMYou're not even that good of a animator
Was that even necessary?

He pointed out that the model CaliKingz is using has optimization and geometry issues. That's it. Hell, your entire comment wasn't necessary.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 10, 2015, 01:31:31 AM #1301 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 01:36:00 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 09, 2015, 09:41:29 PM
Large Leader. Must you critisize calikingz01 so much. He's not trying to make things perfect yet ad least he made the animations mind blowing. This is my all time favorite modder right here.

Post Merge: November 09, 2015, 09:53:21 PM
You're not even that good of a animator

the reason he showed off his progress is to receive constructive criticism. that's what Large Leader is giving: Constructive Criticism. it tells a modder what he can improve.

also, before you say that "You're not even that good of a animator" is constructive feedback, it aint. that's just pissin on someone's campfire

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 09, 2015, 09:41:29 PM
You're not even that good of a animator
This wasn't necessary at all.

Large Leader was critizicing to help Cali, not to annoy him or attack him.
He said Calikingz optimized the model really bad, that's all. The use of an insult (I notice it by reading the "censored" word) was bad, but he wasn't attaking at all.

A true attack would be... the one you just said against him.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Getting some random stuff out of the way

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on November 10, 2015, 02:58:39 AM
The use of an insult (I notice it by reading the "censored" word) was bad, but he wasn't attaking at all.

It might be because of the small language barrier, but it wasn't an insult aimed at him. It wasn't an insult period. I'm saying he over optimized the model without caring for how it would turn out.


Now with that out of the way, let's start.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 08, 2015, 10:20:35 PM
if you think u can do better than be my guest but  it looks perfectly fine to me and others I've shown

With the effort your'e putting in, of course I could do better. The hand rigging alone shows how bad the geometry is. Of course, I'm not going to do any work for you just because you're too lazy to do it yourself. If you want to stay mediocre, that's your problem. I'm giving you advice to get better, that's it.

Oh, and multiple people I know have commented on the terrible topological problems. But you wouldn't care, even if they were in the game industry itself.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 09, 2015, 09:41:29 PM
Large Leader. Must you critisize calikingz01 so much. He's not trying to make things perfect yet ad least he made the animations mind blowing. This is my all time favorite modder right here.

I'm sorry you like mediocrity and I'm sorry you don't like people being critiqued. But this is a public forum. What do you expect? Brown nosing? Maybe if I had just started out and new nothing about the intricacies and dedication required to make something great, I would. But I know when something is half-assed, and that's exactly what this is

Quote

Post Merge: November 09, 2015, 09:53:21 PM
You're not even that good of a animator

Aside from KingJigglyPuff, I'm literally the best animator in this thread. So stop brown nosing and expand your horizons a bit. Or don't stop brown nosing and enjoy the view. Your choice.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on November 10, 2015, 03:20:03 AM
Getting some random stuff out of the way

It might be because of the small language barrier, but it wasn't an insult aimed at him. It wasn't an insult period. I'm saying he over optimized the model without caring for how it would turn out.


Well I meant bad word. Sorry, English is not my main language :p
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.