Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Bagel

#1
I'm not sure to be honest, thats just what I recall seeing awhile back
#2
good job with Sora... hes one of the only PSA's in which I actually enjoy "A" moves and smashes more than the "B" moves. And is his FS Drive mode or something?
#3
I don't think he used invisible hair. I think he used one of Brawl Boxes new features, that lets you generate articles?
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
November 13, 2012, 01:55:13 AM
Wow, Aqua is stunning, can't wait for you PSA for her
#6
But... you just started yesterday...

MarioDk, SilentDoom, and KJP just to name a few, work on PSA's for weeks and months...
#7
Wow, I love the moveset you have written. It definitely seems like it will be one hell of a Boss PSA
#8
Quote from: narutofan1 on October 06, 2012, 09:41:09 PM
i thought sasuke Beta wasn't gonna have the transformation thing?

and isn't Sanji kinda finished already, you only needed to give him a final
smash for the final version, right?

lol don't complain. Transformation on the beta will be awsome.




#9
I guess all good things must come to an end. I'm glad to see you moving forward MarioDK, good luck with your games, I'm sure they will turn out great.
#10
Help / Re: help me plz
September 29, 2012, 11:32:53 AM
Nope, it's not the Pal Issue, the file size is too big, thats all. Try redownloading it, with a fresh one.
#11
Help / Re: help me plz
September 28, 2012, 09:51:46 AM
Could you upload your actual file plz. It either got corrupted or the file size is too large.
#12
I knew you wouldn't disappoint when you finally showed us your progress. This is beyond amazing.
#13
Plus it's called changing you mind/feeling like doing something else. After all, he is doing the import. Anyways, in that case I'm looking forward to whichever model you choose MarioDk.
#14
Model Imports / Re: ShadowSnake's Imports: Mew preview
September 25, 2012, 01:03:25 AM
I gave you a 10 cause of Piccolo, Mew, and Altaire. I haven't seen Sepiroth or the other guy yet... but I'm sure that they are 10 worthy as well. Truly the best on the vault IMO.
#15
Model Imports / Re: ShadowSnake's Imports: POLL
September 21, 2012, 08:27:50 PM
Glad to hear Piccolo is coming today :)

Also since your not doing 17, I'd like to unofficially change my vote to Reptile :P