My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

We talked about it.

For everyone else... Trust that we will have high quality work :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Terra over Ganon would be fine, Ven over Ness would be fine.. but is there any way you could put Aqua over Peach..? Noting that now it is possible to have a Peach module, if you make the Aqua PSA over Peach instead of Zelda, then people could put Aqua over anyone they want.. just a thought, understand if you cant.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on November 12, 2012, 09:11:52 PMbut is there any way you could put Aqua over Peach..? Noting that now it is possible to have a Peach module, if you make the Aqua PSA over Peach instead of Zelda, then people could put Aqua over anyone they want.. just a thought, understand if you cant.
This is not by .rel port. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

No I mean that there is a way now to port Peach over anyone (as I now have this PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29577    over MetaKnight). So if he puts Aqua's PSA over Zelda, it would have to stay over Zelda, but if he puts it over Peach, then people can use a .rel to put Aqua over anyone.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on November 12, 2012, 09:32:41 PM
No I mean that there is a way now to port Peach over anyone (as I now have this PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29577    over MetaKnight). So if he puts Aqua's PSA over Zelda, it would have to stay over Zelda, but if he puts it over Peach, then people can use a .rel to put Aqua over anyone.

SB and LO and SW are making a peach rel file. so you can resquest this in the request thread.

Awesome models Jrush  ;D

Best of luck rigging all of them and on roxas cant wait to have this on my SD
well if a pc lets me >_>

Umm.. do you mean they're making a zelda over peach? Cuz I said it like 3 times now that I already have a custom Peach over anyone .rel
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

November 12, 2012, 11:05:59 PM #336 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:07:40 PM by jrush64
How about I make her over the both of them? Would that be cool? I have megaman over Peach in my game. Zelda doesn't have than many PSA's. But it's a small thing for me, I'll make her over both of them.

@Anivernage, Thanks man  ;D Hope you fix your PC soon. Still waiting on that Sasuke.

So I looked through my PC and I found lots of unrigged models that I wanted to make PSA's for so I started rigging all of them so they could be ready for animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- Vergil's Done (I just need to add Beowolf to him)

- Ichigo Shikai/Bankai almost done (I'm thinking of adding a 3rd transformation, the scary hollow one).

- Aqua's Done

- Lightning will be done by tomorrow so I can start with her.

- Dante, I'm having problems with the file-size for Devil Mode so he might not have it.

-Chris & Leon I'm re-rigging because I got better models.

All that's left is Nero, I'm going to have to do it all over again because I lost the files. But I'll give me a chance to redo the rig perfectly so that's cool.

@PearKnight, I have DDD Sora but there's already one on the vault, I think?


Wow, Aqua is stunning, can't wait for you PSA for her

That hand...

Hm... May wanna make sure she has fingers... so that way you wont have to give the hand that strange angle.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 12, 2012, 11:05:59 PM
@PearKnight, I have DDD Sora but there's already one on the vault, I think?
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on November 12, 2012, 11:17:02 PM
That's over pit
This ^ Though its a texture swap of KH1 Sora, yet it is either the model from Re: COM or BBSFM (which was hidden in the ISO)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Jrush- Ohh that would be great lol thanks!
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

@PearKnight, I think the one I found is also a texture swap. This is it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@Kagemaru, I haven't rigged her fingers yet so that's why it looks weird.

@jrush have you decided what your next releases are gonna be yet?

  I really wanna play with those Squall models you rigged, I'm so not fond of the kh squall models 
  on here. 

Ya that reminds me how far is Squall (Leon) Leonhart?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929