Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MarioStar+

#1
Help / Re: 2 things...
February 10, 2014, 06:33:09 PM
Sorry, I did not catch your first question. Do you want to play only as Popo (No Nana) or what?
#2
Help / [Item] How do you change the starman Music?
February 09, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
Hello, sorry but I would like to know how to change the Starman item music. I looked in the Smashbros_sound.brsar and I did not find anything... please tell me were it's location is. Thank you.
#3
I voted for Set, he's my favorite.
#4
Thanks alot kashomaru! :)
#5
I have a problem whit my video tools so I can't make the video sorry, if someone could replace me it's cool ! thanks.
#6
I think it's possible, I am not good at porting characters but I can try doing it just for a test.
#7
I gave Ares a 9/10 I think he diserves it.  :af2:
hope version 2 will be as good as V1.  Video coming soon.
#8
Yeah CSP is 85% done (will have to revamp them and do Recolors csp)
#9
Oh that's too bad... but no escape sounds great too. :)
#10
Ok, I'm gonna do V1 video. Just tell me omni when you're ready for it. :)
#12
I wanted to do Ares vs Zeus. :)

But they are both over Ganon.
#13
I will show everything in 1st public release video. Or next update. :)
Whit better video quality! :)
#14
For info I'm doing Ares CSPs (Name tags are done) and serie symbole.
#15
Wow that's what I call an Update. Keep it up! :)